• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not convinced we'll see announcement of completion this week, as I said, but perhaps preliminary completion and the embargo off wouldn't be surprising before the weekend.

Absolutely not definite.

But I wouldn't be surprised.
That’ll do. Couple of additions before the weekend would be most welcome…

I went to the Panto at the Cliffs Tuesday night, Joe Pasquale was brilliant and the bloke that played the dame told a very cheap one liner about The Blues predicament, along the lines of We're doomed'. When the announcement is made I want you to all shout 'Oh no we're not' very loudly, just like me and her did on Tuesday night. This is not ITK stuff but I'm getting bored with the other regurgitations on here so it just felt right to share.

Any new signings are likely to be announced Friday or even Saturday morning.

I think it’s seen as a competitive advantage not to have your opponents know who they need to prepare to face. You’ll notice that the majority of in-season signings in recent years are announced Fridays and sometimes even Saturday morning.
Problem is that it's not a competitive advantage if we don't know who the players are either !

things are very close .But how close .We have been told this time and time again I would love to beleve we will hear before the boxing day fixture .But somehow i doubt this will happen . iI would love to be proved wrong .

But if the council and Ron has got an agreement Surly the bill can be cleared .And they can get the embargo lifted
Tommy as several other people have said, these things are complicated, require legal professionals and advisors etc and they will not be working after 5.30pm tomorrow. So even with the best will in the world. things can only go as fast as the slowest cog in the wheel. Agreements are one thing, actually getting everything looked over and signed is another.

Tommy as several other people have said, these things are complicated, require legal professionals and advisors etc and they will not be working after 5.30pm tomorrow. So even with the best will in the world. things can only go as fast as the slowest cog in the wheel. Agreements are one thing, actually getting everything looked over and signed is another.
Lawyers will work over Christmas if they’re paid to do so. If there’s pressure and desire to get things sorted next week the then there’s no reason it can’t. The only sticking point will be money transfers on the bank holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back