• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it's doubtful if the NL have actually received the letter yet? An urgent matter like this should have been emailed, not left to get delayed or lost in the Christmas backlog.
I'm sure AF has the wherewithal to understand that, and will have emailed a copy and followed up with a phone call. What is doubtful is the NL will suddenly care. But they will have got the letter, very likely before it was released on SM.

Vic Jobsons legacy....selling off what was the biggest terrace we had.

I wonder if the South Stand will be redone at all, and what can they really do with that limited space?
Lower the pitch .5 metre (install ground source heat pipes at the same time!)and move it 1 or 2 metres both to the north and east. Just a thought..

I'm sure AF has the wherewithal to understand that, and will have emailed a copy and followed up with a phone call. What is doubtful is the NL will suddenly care. But they will have got the letter, very likely before it was released on SM.

The thing that bothered me with Anna's letter was that there appeared to be a typo with Gus's name that had been corrected in pen!

The way the embargo has been conducted with complete disinterest for player wekfare however is. So as I said the points made by AF are absolutely correct. We need to be able to separate the fact we deserve to be under an embargo from then the way it is conducted. I think most would agree with that.
Yep. They've shown the same level of care towards the players as Ron has.

It's so annoying that after the euphoria of monday evening, we're here on Thursday afternoon and seemingly no further along...yet.

Does anyone know any time frames on either the takeover or embargo lifting? Before Saturday? Between Christmas and New Year? Early Jan?

It's so annoying that after the euphoria of monday evening, we're here on Thursday afternoon and seemingly no further along...yet.

Does anyone know any time frames on either the takeover or embargo lifting? Before Saturday? Between Christmas and New Year? Early Jan?
According to what is now referred to as an oracle, Rusty or simply, Chief, it’s around this time next week the takeover will be complete and the embargo lifted a couple of days hence. No arguments from anyone against that currently. Written in stone baby.

According to what is now referred to as an oracle, Rusty or simply, Chief, it’s around this time next week the takeover will be complete and the embargo lifted a couple of days hence. No arguments from anyone against that currently. Written in stone baby.
That would be immaculate timing- we will have just completed our third game in 7 days? A week earlier would have been perfect (which is now of course). Let’s pray for zero injuries or suspensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back