• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the embargo gets lifted by friday .Then we will all have a happy christmas An from what i have read i na previois post John still has allready got 5 players lined up .Do hope this is true . At least we will be able to fill the bench up for a change .

Well it appears you were wrong then and you're wrong now. Sale will be completed in 2023.
Have you replied to the correct post?

What exactly am I and FBM wrong about?
My post was about the council not being able to give cast iron guarantees on posting. Dates were never mentioned, FBM’s post didn’t mention dates either

Assume people likening your post haven’t read what I was replying to?
Post in thread 'Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium'
http://www.shrimperzone.com/forums/...n-rees-and-his-consortium.115826/post-2675555

Last edited:
From what I'm told Jack Martin doesn't think so. Lets hope that final step can be made. If its all OK then there's no reason why it shouldn't happen this week.
At least I feel we know that the Fuhrer will eventually do what he wants to do regardless of what anyone else says, even his own offspring, so if he wants it done it will be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back