• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future The Takeover - Very very close.

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
First job as has been said many times is to keep King Kev (and Darren and Benno). KK sounded nearly at breaking point in his last interview and many jobs keep cropping up elsewhere, Argyle being the latest one today (progressive patient owner, top set up, nice little job that).

K(eep)KK should be the slogan now

I would suspect it won't be removed until the sale is complete and if the sale needs approval from the council to go through then I would guess then

The sale has nothing to do with the embargo. It's based purely on outstanding debt.

If that is cleared by consortium, Ron or Kim Jong un its irelevant.

If it's cleared we are no longer under an embargo..

First job as has been said many times is to keep King Kev (and Darren and Benno). KK sounded nearly at breaking point in his last interview and many jobs keep cropping up elsewhere, Argyle being the latest one today (progressive patient owner, top set up, nice little job that).

Soon we'll be bringing back Sammy's old look with that acronym!!

This is almost too much to bear…we need the embargo lifted. Great that SBC and Ron have agreement. No reason why the sale can’t complete now as it gives “sufficient confidence”. Just get it done- I have a bottle of Laphroaig here just pleading to be opened!

The sale has nothing to do with the embargo. It's based purely on outstanding debt.

If that is cleared by consortium, Ron or Kim Jong in its rrelevant.

If it's cleared we are no longer under an embargo..
If (a big if) it’s been cleared then there must have been some investment from somewhere, can only be a positive sign relating to the sale if it turns out to be true.

I've not spoken to the management personally but both Kev and Benno love it here and have history, Curry has been really impressed by the club and the passion from the fans. He is also loving his time.

They aren't going anywhere just yet. They all want a shot at the league when properly supported.

I doubt they will go anywhere anytime soon

I would suspect it won't be removed until the sale is complete and if the sale needs approval from the council to go through then I would guess then

Forget the sale, the sale isn’t linked to the embargo.

That’s all to do with football creditors and HMRC. Obviously RM isn’t paying this, it’ll be the new guys, but they weren’t going to do it until the sale is complete.

However, things have changed the last 24 hours, which may mean they pay this money forward, with legally binding contracts and so forth, so it’s released ahead of the sale “officially” going through.

This is almost too much to bear…we need the embargo lifted. Great that SBC and Ron have agreement. No reason why the sale can’t complete now as it gives “sufficient confidence”. Just get it done- I have a bottle of Laphroaig here just pleading to be opened!
Hi Kentblues you have a great taste for malts laphroaig is one of my favourites I’ll be round shortly to help you open the bottle and celebrate 😊😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back