• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teams coming up from NL South and North..

Bath at Braintree tonight , then Aveley at Maidstone tomorrow night for first Quarter finals, so will soon know which of those are into the Semis against Chelmsford and Worthing on 27th and 28th

I’d love for Bath to come up having been at uni there and gone regularly for a few years. Fantastic club and some great people.

Equally, watching Bath be in the same league as us would be painful. My last year of uni had us on the edge of the play-offs in League One while they were getting crowds of a few hundred in midtable of the NLS.

If any of Aveley, Braintree or Chelmsford come up I think i'll either head into the home end for a bit more space, or go "corporate" if its on offer.

Luckily i've been to all 3 so I have ticket history sitting in the home end if it did come to be a very limited ticket run.

Worthing?? You jest surely…
Worthing fan here in peace; why not us?

Ok we've not the best ground but we play very open, attractive football and it's not a bad away day to say the least and there's no way we would be challenging at the top. At best we would hope not to finish bottom and that's fine by us, it would just be a great experience.

Seriously interested as to why you'd prefer others

Ok we've not the best ground but we play very open, attractive football and it's not a bad away day to say the least and there's no way we would be challenging at the top. At best we would hope not to finish bottom and that's fine by us, it would just be a great experience.

Bath would have been a great away day. Chelmsford especially will bring hundreds to Root Hall. thats pretty much it.

What’s your ground like?

How many away fans can it take and would we actually be able to see the game? A lot of the teams promoted from NLN or NLS seem to have the world’s smallest steps on their terraces which means if the crowd is two deep you can’t see the whole pitch.

Got to admit I don’t want any of the Essex sides to come up as it’ll be a pain to get tickets.

What’s your ground like?

How many away fans can it take and would we actually be able to see the game? A lot of the teams promoted from NLN or NLS seem to have the world’s smallest steps on their terraces which means if the crowd is two deep you can’t see the whole pitch.

Got to admit I don’t want any of the Essex sides to come up as it’ll be a pain to get tickets.
It's a tidy little ground at present. Holds 3,500 and we have permission to improve the main terrace by covering and expanding it taking us to around 4,200. Good views but you as away fans would get only 500 or so tickets I would guess in an open corner but decent sightlines in my opinion all round the ground.

A large part of the fan base, myself included, are not desperate for promotion but I've got a vested interest as I live in County Durham and it's a long old schlep for matches. Being able to leave home at 12 noon and get to a fair few aways would be personally great; other Rebels would have a very different opinion.

It's a tidy little ground at present. Holds 3,500 and we have permission to improve the main terrace by covering and expanding it taking us to around 4,200. Good views but you as away fans would get only 500 or so tickets I would guess in an open corner but decent sightlines in my opinion all round the ground.

A large part of the fan base, myself included, are not desperate for promotion but I've got a vested interest as I live in County Durham and it's a long old schlep for matches. Being able to leave home at 12 noon and get to a fair few aways would be personally great; other Rebels would have a very different opinion.
I'm impressed you get 3,000 home fans to only give an allocation of 500 when we could take triple even quadruple that number away which would certainly swell your coffers.

Back