• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

But that is a small minority, still a lot of clubs haven't made any signings, or only the odd one or two, so it's not as though it's only us!!

Plenty of time yet. Getting the right ones at a price we can afford, that's the tricky bit. I'm happy to wait for PB to do the business.

not to sure Phil Brown signed Barnard .Like eastwood before him it was martin who brought him back to the club . Like Sturrock before Brown was told not asked if we wanted them back or not . And is Barnard a new signing as he was hear last season on loan and the extra year seemed to be agreed .

not to sure Phil Brown signed Barnard .Like eastwood before him it was martin who brought him back to the club . Like Sturrock before Brown was told not asked if we wanted them back or not . And is Barnard a new signing as he was hear last season on loan and the extra year seemed to be agreed .

Barnard can be classed as a new signing, as I'm sure signing Sokolik and Egan would have been,; we wouldn't say they didn't count as they were on loan last season :smile:

John Joe O'Toole expected to sign for Northampton today. Not too bothered now that it seems we are keeping Leonard.

John Joe O'Toole expected to sign for Northampton today. Not too bothered now that it seems we are keeping Leonard.

If this happens I will be really surprised. Northampton were only 3 points away from dropping off the known football world last season. Got to be new cash available I guess.

Hi Guys, I read you were interested in Jacon Blyth, would be a good signing on a season long loan. Strong in the air, not as slow as a 'target man' usually is. Scored some good goals in his brief time with us Cobblers. Injuries meant he wasnt as good first time round but think he could bag double digits over a season comfortably. BTW with regards to us signing JJOT its one that will split the fans a little, known to be an idiot, but undoubted quality and goals from midfield. We have a similar budget to last year but wont have it spend on 1000 loanees like last season. all the best!

Hi Guys, I read you were interested in Jacon Blyth, would be a good signing on a season long loan. Strong in the air, not as slow as a 'target man' usually is. Scored some good goals in his brief time with us Cobblers. Injuries meant he wasnt as good first time round but think he could bag double digits over a season comfortably. BTW with regards to us signing JJOT its one that will split the fans a little, known to be an idiot, but undoubted quality and goals from midfield. We have a similar budget to last year but wont have it spend on 1000 loanees like last season. all the best!

Hi Cobblers, JJOT has just signed for you by all accounts. Hope he doesn't have the same effect on you that he had on Bristol Rovers.

Heard a horrific rumour today that orient are sniffing around Leonard. My initial thought was that they couldn't afford him. Then I saw they sold a player today for 1million+.

Heard a horrific rumour today that orient are sniffing around Leonard. My initial thought was that they couldn't afford him. Then I saw they sold a player today for 1million+.

Who did they sell for that sort of money? They have lost quite a few of that squad from last season. Back to league one survival for them next season.

Who did they sell for that sort of money? They have lost quite a few of that squad from last season. Back to league one survival for them next season.

Moses Odubajo to Brentford. He looks a real hot prospect, was excellent for Orient last season.

Back