• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely believe there will be! But the NL giving RM time makes negotiating with a narcissistic fool very hard when they have time!
Things can change quickly one way or another on a daily basis when it comes to negotiations. Obviously it’s hard for everyone atm but we’ve just gotta take it day by day and hope for some news

Surely any investers would do there DD on Ron before they decide to commit to investing...... if they do decide to invest they shouldn't be expecting quick return, they will soon realise they come to wrong place.

Last edited:
Mate, if you knew half the things that have gone on the past 2 weeks, you’d want to hang someone. In 72 hours, alone the clubs asking price changed (which AF confirmed) by over 5M quid!

As confirmed, Chris himself confirmed what these people are trying to do. You can throw as much as you want at me, I don’t care! But there’s many on here who have seen evidence and more to confirm everything stated is fact.

They continue to work to pull this off, maybe not at a speed that anyone likes, but working with someone who doesn’t know what he wants to sell one day to the next and changes the price every 72 hours.
What makes you think I don’t know ? Just please please pleases demonstrate like your life depended on it this weekend

He now wants £25,000,000 with a yacht thrown in.
Well i guess he wants his cake and eat it as the saying goes.....If he has more interest with buyers/investment he will move the goal posts to suit himself, not ever in the clubs, staff or fans interest.

Mate, if you knew half the things that have gone on the past 2 weeks, you’d want to hang someone. In 72 hours, alone the clubs asking price changed (which AF confirmed) by over 5M quid!

As confirmed, Chris himself confirmed what these people are trying to do. You can throw as much as you want at me, I don’t care! But there’s many on here who have seen evidence and more to confirm everything stated is fact.

They continue to work to pull this off, maybe not at a speed that anyone likes, but working with someone who doesn’t know what he wants to sell one day to the next and changes the price every 72 hours.
What I don’t understand is if the goal posts are changing everyday put it out there so he can’t.
You’re alluding to the fact he has now asked £5m not £1 ?

They clearly want to low ball him as has been put out there in the statement “you don’t pay the price for a house that’s advertised on rightmove”

That’s their prerogative and negotiations are all part of the game.

He has now upped the price? but have they even tabled an offer ? What was the offer ?
We all know how slippery he is surely he isn’t a business mastermind and should easily be nailed down by someone with some business and life skills.

Kimura were played as far as we are lead to believe but would have carried out the DD in good faith but either found horror stories or Ron decided he would move the goal posts.

What’s Southend United really worth …. Like everythjng it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay and if those people offer peanuts ( although it may be all it’s worth as a business transaction ) Ron will keep hold and limo on until he can either command a price he wants to walk away with a retirement fund or keep limping along financing us upto the eyeballs and try and push for FF or similar while holding us to ransom.

I think the main thing for me is, that I am ****ing bored of being in complete darkness about this clubs future, every night you log onto SZ and something else has come out and you have to wriggle info out of people. So exhausting.

I'd like to add, its no ones fault (Only Ron's), this whole debucle is boring now.

What I don’t understand is if the goal posts are changing everyday put it out there so he can’t.
You’re alluding to the fact he has now asked £5m not £1 ?
The 5mill was RH included.

They clearly want to low ball him as has been put out there in the statement “you don’t pay the price for a house that’s advertised on rightmove”

That’s their prerogative and negotiations are all part of the game.

He has now upped the price? but have they even tabled an offer ? What was the offer ?
We all know how slippery he is surely he isn’t a business mastermind and should easily be nailed down by someone with some business and life skills.
He ups the price when others show an interest or he wants more money now to suit him and yes he has.
Kimura were played as far as we are lead to believe but would have carried out the DD in good faith but either found horror stories or Ron decided he would move the goal posts.
Spot on
What’s Southend United really worth …. Like everythjng it’s only worth what someone is willing to pay and if those people offer peanuts ( although it may be all it’s worth as a business transaction ) Ron will keep hold and limo on until he can either command a price he wants to walk away with a retirement fund or keep limping along financing us upto the eyeballs and try and push for FF or similar while holding us to ransom.
As I allluded to before he now has been given nearly a month by the NL to get his house in order, he will relish every day to get what he wants or dreams of.. for sure there should be others that should have him for toast but when he owns the ball it's his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back