• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly this again

He’s still trying to bend over SUFC

WTF can we do

I personally think we should be lobbying the mp’s. They are the only people Ron seems to listen to.

@Shrimperstrust what the plan

I’m feeling this is out last stand and we need a brave heart moment to get the cretin out of our club
Why are people getting stirred up again 🤷 CRATE has said things are happening in the background. Relax until you know different.

I can suggest, that the 2 of the 5 you mention. 1 your not right about (if you’re saying who I’m 99% sure you’re saying). I can also say the NDA is in place if it relates to an offer to RM. And finally imagine 5 local people putting their head up in the parapet, for RM to carry on being RM and the local pressure they would feel under?
Appreciate the response Jack. I think you understood the two I was thinking of correctly.

It’s a fair point on putting themselves in the firing range.

The NDA bit is interesting, a shame Ron is free to share his side but the buyer can’t share theirs.

I think we’re all just so tired of this, being kept in the dark when there’s signs of breakthrough.

I do think there will come a time, pre-Ronald accepting, that the 5 will need to go public and put the ball firmly back in Ron’s court. If the NDA stops them sharing specifics I’m sure they can find creative ways to clearly state they’ve made an offer and the ball is in Ron’s court.

Do you get any idea if going public is likely or is the current game plan to stay in the safety and peril of the shadows?

I can suggest, that the 2 of the 5 you mention. 1 your not right about (if you’re saying who I’m 99% sure you’re saying). I can also say the NDA is in place if it relates to an offer to RM. And finally imagine 5 local people putting their head up in the parapet, for RM to carry on being RM and the local pressure they would feel under?

My eyes went straight to 99% & I got very briefly excited..

Why are people getting stirred up again 🤷 CRATE has said things are happening in the background. Relax until you know different.
Fair play to @CRATE for what he is doing. This can’t be a one mad crusade

@Shrimperstrust we still need a plan. Anything planned for public protest at the Canvey match tonight?

season starts next week and we have what 12 players and you think this is a rational time to remain calm.

By posting this, I am not sharing any knowledge of of an offer that has, may have or has not been made. But, just because he has advertised what he wants on the official website last week, does not mean, any of the interested parties are going to offer it.

It’s like when you go and buy a house, 9 out of 10 times you’re bidding less than it’s on RightMove for. Will request a discount because you’re a cash buyer or can complete quickly etc. From my understanding it’s not much different in this situation.

The buyer (any buyer) will value it at what they see fit and simply put the value to a buyer is different to what it is to the seller.
Agreed,

For example in the case of a house sale - If your mortgage provider is about to repossess your house because you can't make your mortgage payments you might have to sell the house for less than you want for the house to enable the sale to go through.

Agreed,

For example in the case of a house sale - If your mortgage provider is about to repossess your house because you can't make your mortgage payments you might have to sell the house for less than you want for the house to enable the sale to go through.
Nobody is repossessing the football club though, if a deal is not complete the club folds and RM still holds the land it's built on. There may well be current plans to stop anyone building on it but it doesn't stop him selling the land as is.

By posting this, I am not sharing any knowledge of of an offer that has, may have or has not been made. But, just because he has advertised what he wants on the official website last week, does not mean, any of the interested parties are going to offer it.

It’s like when you go and buy a house, 9 out of 10 times you’re bidding less than it’s on RightMove for. Will request a discount because you’re a cash buyer or can complete quickly etc. From my understanding it’s not much different in this situation.

The buyer (any buyer) will value it at what they see fit and simply put the value to a buyer is different to what it is to the seller.
Very true but RH has a charge on it through CBRE Loans. So to keep the house analogy, clearing the mortgage is often the floor regarding what you will/can sell for. A buyer will know all about that, as it’s public record. Whether it affects anything who knows..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back