• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever would want the club would need exceedingly deep pockets.

Anyone wanting to buy and run any football club that wants to progress needs exceedingly deep pockets. This is the problem for SUFC, The current owners are not deep enough, neither are the Kumars at number 42 , so it would appear.

He's pulled a date out of his arse and is now fully believing it is the National League's deadline. When in fact, it was Friday just gone.
Does someone not read the statments Ron payed all the crediters So we will be playing in the natioal leauge this season .And we have to heve 16 squad players .That wht i bleve he paid the youths .SO if push comes to shove they can sit on the subs bench .Making up the numbers .

Was the sale of rootshall for 1 pound And 4.5k And who ever buys it would have it rent free foe 3 years .An a pecetage is the get promoted .
No. £1 for his share of the club. Different entity to RH. £4.5 is for RH though. It wouldn't be rent free for 3 years. That would have applied if the ground was not being bought the new owners. The new ow etc can, however, spread payments for buying RH over the 3 years.

Does someone not read the statments Ron payed all the crediters So we will be playing in the natioal leauge this season .And we have to heve 16 squad players .That wht i bleve he paid the youths .SO if push comes to shove they can sit on the subs bench .Making up the numbers .
Well, you don't seem to have read the statement by RM about the terms of what is now on offer for the sale of the club.

Also, I don't think he has stated the FOOTBALL related creditors have been paid. He has had court approval to release £300k from the ub's frozen accounts to pay staff wages, but I don't think the payments have actually been affected as yet. Unless I missed something.

To everyone, take this as you wish! Have a few days relaxing! Don’t worry about refreshing Twitter or SZ! And live in the real world! WE’RE ON OUR WAY BACK!

Like I said, if it goes quite, it’s gone quite for a reason!
Is this why John White is smiling…?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back