• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone could correct me, but say completely and utterly hypothetically this new group suddenly complete a deal tomorrow, would we then not have to wait at least two weeks for the fit and proper test to be passed before it’s all go? How’s that going to work given the timescales we have?

Who has asked?

And if it’s a blend of interested groups, we know DD has already been done and possibly the fit and proper test as well. That’s two ticks!

Trying to catch up. not easy! Its clear a lot of people on here are in some sort of ITK role play fantasy!
Stress does weird things to a man I suppose. Hope for a positive stride forward today 🙏

Trying to catch up. not easy! Its clear a lot of people on here are in some sort of ITK role play fantasy!
Stress does weird things to a man I suppose. Hope for a positive stride forward today 🙏
Lets hope it's close to this.

FINAL FANTASY XVI | SQUARE ENIX.

I’m sure this has been covered in great detail elsewhere, but am I right in thinking that if this deal with the 5 guys goes through, the plan is no longer to move to Fossetts once it’s built & pay rent to the devil, but instead remain at RH which would be redeveloped in some way, while Ron happily forgets all about stadiums and just builds more flats and houses on the Fossetts site? Is that the gist of it, as far as we know?

"Keep to the topic please"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back