• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I have missed something all they kept saying was that Ron was playing Kimura along as someone else was lined up.
These 5 new guys, from what I read in to tonight, have come together in the last few days - FB and Septic Peg wouldn’t have had prior knowledge of this group.
Not wanting to split hairs but the fact they have come together in the last few days doesn't exclude the possibility that preliminary discussions may have started quite a while ago. The certainty it won't be Kimura and the fact they won't have tons of dosh may start to have a ring of truth about it. Let's see when the statement appears.

maybe Kimura connections but not under the Kimura name?
Along with a.n.other(s)

Would make sense given its 5 guys with local connections to SS post codes - and that the deal has changed and maybes Kimuras funding isn’t appropriate for this kind of deal - but SJ and KT along with Pinto are regrouping with some additional support to make the deal happen….

Let’s see!

Not forgetting the biggest hurdle being Ron’s ego.
wheres the evidence for this??

All sounds very positive with the statement (hopefully tomorrow, possibly the day after), as well as potentially having to tune into TalkSport at 12PM?

Not going to speculate for now, but in a better mood about it all than I was a few hours ago.

UTB.

I still see we're on the take over roller coaster.

It's hard to know who and what to believe. I know there are a lot of supporters and the Trust trying to enable the take over behind the scenes.

Having read some of those previous posts we have a very dedicated and loyal workforce. Thank you should also go to those clubs who are assisting us with our club's employees. Football fans of all persuasions care about each others clubs.

Hoping for some positive news over the next couple of days.

Will immerse myself into the Women's World Cup games over the next month with a very close eye on what is unfolding here.

Go the Matilda's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back