• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is.

The statement from Ron last night was full of fabricated lies to try and make himself look better to the fans.

Those figures he quoted are just laughable

Do not trust or believe a word that man says.
With Ron having now gone public it's time for any interested parties to do likewise.

Your party have so far been totally underground, if they think the figures quoted are laughable it's time for them to come out and call Ron's bluff, offer the amount in public and hold him to it or continue to hide away.

For me, any party that doesn't make some form of public push to accept the terms on offer or negotiate aren't serious enough about buying the club in the next week or two.

Will the group you claim to be close to now make a statement? If not, why not?

Yes there is.

The statement from Ron last night was full of fabricated lies to try and make himself look better to the fans.

Those figures he quoted are just laughable

Do not trust or believe a word that man says.

Can you give an example or 2 of the lies in the statement please?

With Ron having now gone public it's time for any interested parties to do likewise.

Your party have so far been totally underground, if they think the figures quoted are laughable it's time for them to come out and call Ron's bluff, offer the amount in public and hold him to it or continue to hide away.

For me, any party that doesn't make some form of public push to accept the terms on offer or negotiate aren't serious enough about buying the club in the next week or two.

Will the group you claim to be close to now make a statement? If not, why not?
I can fully understand your frustration, I feel the same as you and every fan

I can’t disclose confidential information, just snippets I’m afraid.

As I have reiterated though, Ron is the one fully at fault for all of the delays and no one else.

Until the sale is hopefully announced, just take what he says with a pinch of salt.

As I have reiterated though, Ron is the one fully at fault for all of the delays and no one else.

Until the sale is hopefully announced, just take what he says with a pinch of salt.
I’m intrigued to your comments, because all sources of information I have spoken to have not confirmed another party, they have confirmed that Ron is at fault for the stalling and delays but I’m just intrigued about this other party you keep mentioning?

That's fair, I certainly wouldn't want you to break trust. I'm just intrigued why the silence, if they've nothing to hide and are confident the fans would be on board with their plans why not come out and call Ron's bluff? Do they intend to do that? Or continue to operate in the shadows?

I'm aware Ron's moving the goal posts and your party aren't the only one to have spat their tea out when the statement was published last night.

Pinch of salt, is this a clue? Other interested party are the owners of The Fish House 😉

You do realise that if what you say doesn’t prove to be correct you’ll never be able to show your avatar on here again.

Trouble is he is the only one saying anything publicly and he was pretty explicit. Everything else seems to be based on what people are saying without any quotable sources and these range from 3 in play to 1 in. Unless Kimura strike a deal quickly and these figures are true then surely we are finished and the rest is irrelevant?
Exactly and they are stated in writing. Everything else seems to be based on the normal collection of conspiracy theorists at one end to ITK's who can't share names or much detail at the other. And different ITKs have said things that are mutually exclusive. Not their fault, they can only share the limited things they are told- "don't shoot the messenger"...

If it's not true then its very courageous/misguided as any known potential buyer will either correct the perception or look like they were never interested anyway. Others I guess can just disappear in the same secrecy they existed in- a natural consequence of NDA's perhaps.

And how do you know this? The man’s a known liar but I cant see how you could possibly know this for sure.
The only ways he could know this is if Ron has told his party that it's all a big scam and they're effectively in on it.

What could be true is that none of the 5 points are what has been mentioned privately, and so this is him moving the goalposts again.

If he is lying and the terms specified in public are not true, yet again I see no reason why the interested party would not come out and clarify this and call his bluff.

For me if they continue in the shadows with nothing in the next few days then they're equally not to be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back