• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think your answer, is in your question

And the documentary is actually more in-depth than ever right now haha
What and he’s gone from preventing you from releasing your critical documentary to providing you with detailed and accurate information on the sales process in full knowledge you are sharing it all in public domain? Interesting

What and he’s gone from preventing you from releasing your critical documentary to providing you with detailed and accurate information on the sales process in full knowledge you are sharing it all in public domain? Interesting
What have I shared about a sales process from RM? I asked him a Q on an email I was asked to ask by another fan and he responded. At no point has RM said anything to me I guess he wouldn’t say to anyone who emailed him.

It will certainly make for an interesting watch when all of this is over!

NDA only applies to information not in the public domain. Now Ron has brought much of the information into the public domain, any buyer could talk about that aspect, whilst keeping within their NDA.

That’s generally not the case as even if some information is in the public domain commenting on that would usually be a breach (as endorsement or correction or any information could weaken or strengthen a parties hands). I suppose it could be the case with the specific NDA used for this sale but that wouldn’t be the norm.

Hopefully it won’t matter and the new buyers crack on and get it over the line regardless , I was merely trying to offer an reason as to why you may not hear from them (as several posters are suggesting the NDA is no more and they can say what they like etc).

A very cynical part of me would be concerned that Ron is trying to flush out a response in public from them and that would only be if he thought it would be beneficial to him

We know that the guys from Kimura are on SZ. If you are reading this please engage with Ron and get the deal done. No hiding place anymore for Ron. The sale is on the table and the club is hanging by the thinnest of threads. We are running out of time. @CRATE seems to be on the frontline at the moment. Hoping for some positive updates today

Also urge anyone who has the time to listen in tonight for the twitter space that Jack and Connor will be running tonight. Was a very good listen last night especially listening to the Wrexham fan that called in and spoke so well about their plight and also to encourage our fan base

I just want this all over by Friday to be honest. Deal done, play a pre season friendly against BS. Then crack on with sorting everything out (Contracts, Signings, sorting out RH). That would be a good start for the season

NDA only applies to information not in the public domain. Now Ron has brought much of the information into the public domain, any buyer could talk about that aspect, whilst keeping within their NDA.
True. However if there is more than one bidder, then you have to wonder what benefit would come from publicly speaking and potentially revealing their hand. In any case, one would hope the bidding parties are more professional than Ronald and wouldn't feel the need to conduct their business in public even if fans would like them to.

Ron is an awful communicator. However any other bidder releasing info will just lead to more questions from the fan base who can not possibly be kept abreast of all the moving parts and details.
Rons statement yesterday was the most transparent he has been and we are all still asking 1000's of questions!

We know that the guys from Kimura are on SZ. If you are reading this please engage with Ron and get the deal done. No hiding place anymore for Ron. The sale is on the table and the club is hanging by the thinnest of threads. We are running out of time. @CRATE seems to be on the frontline at the moment. Hoping for some positive updates today

Also urge anyone who has the time to listen in tonight for the twitter space that Jack and Connor will be running tonight. Was a very good listen last night especially listening to the Wrexham fan that called in and spoke so well about their plight and also to encourage our fan base

Thanks Jon - acknowledged.

Just tried giving Ron a call but it's going through to voicemail. I think EE have disconnected his line.

Regards
Kris & Simon

Not quite true, he has certainly mentioned Kimura.

As far as i read it all he has launched the NDA into space.

Any mentions of Kimura as an interested party came after they publicly revealed themselves as an interested party via the puff-piece in the Athletic and posting wallop on instagram.

Even then he’s taken care not to name them in any official statement.

I have a nagging suspicion that Ron wants to sell (or has agreed in principle to sell) at knock down price to one of his slumlord pals who will keep the club going on a shoestring and then sell RH back to Ron once he has built a ****ty breeze block stadium at FF and then they can build on RH. His slumlord buddy will be in on the whole thing, totally compliant with Ron and they will share the profits from the RH housing.

I may well be paraoid though at this point. The idea of Ron doing right by the club is a step too far for me I'm afraid.

Any mentions of Kimura as an interested party came after they publicly revealed themselves as an interested party via the puff-piece in the Athletic and posting wallop on instagram.

Even then he’s taken care not to name them in any official statement.
He said KIMURA directly into a camera with me. I doubt we need to be so precious. TBF!

Since the statement, a lot of positivity with many varying scenarios.
I wonder when he changed the 'goalpost's' re what initially was on the table re the sale?.
Today, last week, who knows?.
Bottom line is, another day has passed without positive news re a buyer, the sands of time are running out before the NL act.
Certain people won't be getting much sleep in the next 2-3 days, if a sale is to be made to save us?.
My thinking is that he’s moved the goalposts to attract a serious buyer on the basis that there is not one in play currently. Given that he initially put the club up for sale in March and reading between the lines any sale negotiations to date haven’t been acceptable to either one or both parties so he’s now laid out the minimum terms that he’d accept to conclude the deal quickly.

My thinking is that he’s moved the goalposts to attract a serious buyer on the basis that there is not one in play currently. Given that he initially put the club up for sale in March and reading between the lines any sale negotiations to date haven’t been acceptable to either one or both parties so he’s now laid out the minimum terms that he’d accept to conclude the deal quickly.
There’s been at least 2 serious buyers wanting to do a deal in the past month. RM has just changed the goal posts on them publicly!

I have a nagging suspicion that Ron wants to sell (or has agreed in principle to sell) at knock down price to one of his slumlord pals who will keep the club going on a shoestring and then sell RH back to Ron once he has built a ****ty breeze block stadium at FF and then they can build on RH. His slumlord buddy will be in on the whole thing, totally compliant with Ron and they will share the profits from the RH housing.

I may well be paraoid though at this point. The idea of Ron doing right by the club is a step too far for me I'm afraid.
Ron's statement yesterday could and should legally be considered a public offer.

I don't see him putting such a clear and serious invitation out there if he wanted to flog it to some cronies.

I think that would have happened by now, or he would be keeping it very quiet before they finalise it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back