• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Kimura object to repaying the creditor PG when (perhaps) they’ve been propping up RM and strengthening his hand against them.

I guess the other thing that doesn’t really make much sense is that they seemed to agree a deal. These problems are big ones, but surely 95% done from “wolfy” - wallops on the other side… they must have agreed. Surely DD didn’t uncover that there may be delays in the stadium build. Let’s hope something like kimura get Roots hall as collateral to reduce their risk until the stadium is built will work.

The 95% thing was Matt Slater wasn’t it?

That would coincide with the next players wages day so would make sense, not that I have heard anything.

Isn’t payday for them supposed to be the last day of the month? July has 31 days.

What does that mean? “No PG no club”?
I would imagine that without PG Site Service's support we’d have already gone belly up.

I wonder if PG Site Services, Gary Lockett, Frank van Wezel etc could all team up with Kimura to save the club? Have there been any open line of communications between them?

But why? Got to be stupid to give this guy money, I wouldn’t even trust him to play banker at Monopoly.

I don’t know anything for “certain” as to why they would hand over money.

Maybe they’ve been promised stuff with regards to the developments at RH & FF if things ever happen. Maybe they’ve been given shares like PB. Maybe, they are ****ing stupid.

Not sure who this independent group of Southend supporters are but they are getting the whole supporters base together and on board in positive direct action to ensure the best outcome for Southend United. THey have also done it in as short of time as is possible. Without this group I think we would still be under the spell of nonsense that Mr Martin spins.
Well done on quizzing him and Tom Lawrence after the court case on Wednesday and also well done for debating in a mature, responsible and knowledgeable way with Mr Martin at his front garden on Saturday. Not sure where it will lead but keep on keeping the pressure on!
Thanks from an old Leigh Comm Lad

This has to all stop. Just someone from the NL strip him from all of his assets and ownership. I don’t want this club to go under. This club means a lot to so many people like me. This statement tomorrow needs to be from the heart! Can’t just let a club go under, think about other people Ron this time and please just sell up! Over the last what week I’ve been depressed I really have. It’s so sad to see. I want this football club back where it belongs and that’s the EFL.
Well they're not going to do that unfortunately

That Wolfy did say on Twitter once no pg no club

Absolutely - I've said it before they've supported the club financially like no other sponsor that I'm aware of - and for that I'll let them off some hasty social media posts. But at some point it's good money after bad. Unless they think it's in for a penny in for a pound. Who knows???

[/QUOTE]
Interesting - did they have their own consortium partners tee'd up, or were they looking to join another bidder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back