• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the plan is to have the sale complete before the new 42 day deadline, that's from TL.

I guess its time for serious contenders to flash some cash. If they pay all football related debts we are good to go and the NL will be happy we can proceed.

If we know the name of the new ownrers and proof they have saved the club......Then a full house v Oldham would defo be the way forward......
wasn't that the plan when we got the last adjournment

So the plan is to have the sale complete before the new 42 day deadline, that's from TL.

I guess its time for serious contenders to flash some cash. If they pay all football related debts we are good to go and the NL will be happy we can proceed.

If we know the name of the new ownrers and proof they have saved the club......Then a full house v Oldham would defo be the way forward......

I trust absolutely nothing coming out the mouth of RM or TL right now.

1689160592845.png

can`t see a full house at roots hall while he is still in the background to many supporters saying they are staying away until he is history

So if Ron is crying about the fit and proper persons test (and we’re taking his word as the truth, which it obviously isn’t but let’s assume that not every word out of his mouth is a lie), does that mean a deal is done? It would suggest we’re waiting FA approval on the takeover…

Yet at the same time he leaves court saying he wants to do a deal with Kimura, who clearly aren’t the ones going through that test. So as always, Ron is talking bull**** and it’s just a question of which of his lies is the bigger lie.

Is it not tiring to make up that much **** that everything you say is a lie?

The bit about fit and proper seems to have been shall we say a little "overplayed" by the club. Kimura have already done it but FA says normally 2 weeks but can take 4 weeks. If the new bidder hasn't had the foresight to do it already then surely given the perilous situation they would get that out of the way now? So I wonder what the real reason is they need all this time? Possibly DD?

But I am at a loss why a bidder would pay off all our WUP and football debts (a very considerable sum) without the sale completed? So maybe he thinks that is coming from somewhere else? We have 3 weeks until the season starts so in reality he has maybe a week to get that sorted or we will be in no fit state to compete?

Surely this isn't all one big game to squeeze final concessions out of Kimura? Does he think the 42 days means he's no longer negotiating with his back up against the wall?

Yes but clearly a sale was not agreed or completed......Same for 1000's of us fans who have ever bought house.
very true, my point is why should we believe it for this adjournment. Personally do not believe a word he says.

I used to take around 4 boxes a year buy 2 season tickets, book centre circle lounge hospitality, book captains lounge hospitality as well as sponsor 2 (sometimes 3) players a season. I stopped just before the start of last season for 2 reasons one was RM and the way the club was going and the second was how a certain person in the marketing team handled everything (they have since left). I wil not consider re investing until RM has ZERO involvement with the club.

I’m trying to piece all the snippets of info I am reading or seeing here and elsewhere.

Obviously we have 42 Adjournment in place meaning we have until 23rd to settle the petition debt, which appears to now only be HMRC circa £275k remaining.

NPower debt has been removed from petition as there is a payment plan in place (so will be back on petition shortly as know what club is like for sticking to payment plan)

PG SS supported adjournment as they have info that the sale will be completed/debt cleared in near future.

3rd party on petition we don’t know who they are or what we owe, but this has been adjourned? I think. Someone please correct me.

Judge agreed to the adjournment due to the Owners and Director test that is required under the FA police’s and procedures could take circa 4 weeks.

However judge was told regardless debt would be settled prior to this date (heard that before)

The league will now consider the outcome and what steps will take place next. Number of different outcomes here so won’t speculate as that is all it would be.

In court it is rumoured that Ron interrupted the judge to argue with the HMRC legal rep that the debt would be discharged as it was a family company that would be looking to inject finance to clear the debt and recapitalise the club.

It is also rumoured that Ron said on the way out of court he was hopeful of selling to Kimura.

Then outside it was rumoured that TL said the club was being sold for £1 with debt plan in place. And that the sale would be completed within the 42 days, if not the capital would be there to clear the debt.

So as I see it, we are status quo unless investment is made into the club quickly and debts cleared to remove embargo and allow planning for the season ahead. Say planning, when it is really to cobble a team together to satisfy league requirements.

Please correct me if I have missed anything or misrepresented something this is a genuine mistake and just trying to summarise the current position.

If anyone can clarify what was said by Ron and Tom that would be great.

It's all ****ing game playing and skullduggery.

Snakes everywhere, inside, outside, online. Here on SZ there is plenty of ghost accounts stirring the pot. They stick out like a sore thumb.

And our club and good people are getting ****ed over. Makes me so angry. Our fanbase is going to snap soon.

We honestly cannot believe anything right now. There is so much of it going on.

I’m trying to piece all the snippets of info I am reading or seeing here and elsewhere.

Obviously we have 42 Adjournment in place meaning we have until 23rd to settle the petition debt, which appears to now only be HMRC circa £275k remaining.

NPower debt has been removed from petition as there is a payment plan in place (so will be back on petition shortly as know what club is like for sticking to payment plan)

PG SS supported adjournment as they have info that the sale will be completed/debt cleared in near future.

3rd party on petition we don’t know who they are or what we owe, but this has been adjourned? I think. Someone please correct me.

Judge agreed to the adjournment due to the Owners and Director test that is required under the FA police’s and procedures could take circa 4 weeks.

However judge was told regardless debt would be settled prior to this date (heard that before)

The league will now consider the outcome and what steps will take place next. Number of different outcomes here so won’t speculate as that is all it would be.

In court it is rumoured that Ron interrupted the judge to argue with the HMRC legal rep that the debt would be discharged as it was a family company that would be looking to inject finance to clear the debt and recapitalise the club.

It is also rumoured that Ron said on the way out of court he was hopeful of selling to Kimura.

Then outside it was rumoured that TL said the club was being sold for £1 with debt plan in place. And that the sale would be completed within the 42 days, if not the capital would be there to clear the debt.

So as I see it, we are status quo unless investment is made into the club quickly and debts cleared to remove embargo and allow planning for the season ahead. Say planning, when it is really to cobble a team together to satisfy league requirements.

Please correct me if I have missed anything or misrepresented something this is a genuine mistake and just trying to summarise the current position.

If anyone can clarify what was said by Ron and Tom that would be great.

Would love to know what evidence was submitted to the judge to show a sale is further ahead than it was.

If he's just got away with waving some FA forms about then the judge has failed us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back