• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
We absolutely cannot start the season in our current situation, so the only thing is that something has to give either way.
well i hope its not the NL , My hope is they tell RM he has just 7 days or expulsion,, i hope they have the balls to put the pressure back on him. A threat of expulsion and no one will want to buy the club. Make him sell it and not under his terms. In the meantime i hope the Trust are seriously getting on with the job of forming a Phoenix club . Just sick and tired of the whole circus, the parasite and his son, PGSS can fk off too almost 8 decades of following SUFC only for this parasite to pull us supporters apart ,which he has done ,so much bickering between everyone now, the clubs reputation in tatters, i wouldnt be surprised and i wouldnt blame them at all if the players we stillhave say enough is enough and walk ,that includes all backroom staff who havent been paid and Maher and co .

Last edited:
Crazy, what happens if one of the guys gets injured while they are training, it often happens in pre season, do they go to their own GP or A and E!
Players arent training at the club - due to the lack of a physio. They are fitness training elsewhere (where I expect there is some medical staff on hand).

But no, not been in the club to train for... 2 weeks now I think.

I'm seeing that as he will sell but the fit and proper test will take up to a month.
So his plan is to tell the FA when they give a deadline that actually its all their fault, and in their hands, as they are the ones delaying? Kimura has already applied we are told? So they don't need that timeframe. If this second bidder is real why on earth would they not have the foresight to do the same?

Kirmua have said they have done the FA fit and proper test. Something doesn't add up!
Its not Kimura. It's the mystery "bidder" that allegedly needs the time. I think we have to remember how many cases he court deals with and the limited time the judge has to get into any real detail. Its probably a relatively low bar to create sufficient evidence of a new buyer (and it may be that Kimura out dead and out in whicch case he could have pointed to that as well?)

So his plan is to tell the FA when they give a deadline that actually its all their fault, and in their hands, as they are the ones delaying? Kimura has already applied we are told? So they don't need that timeframe. If this second bidder is real why on earth would they not have the foresight to do the same?
If Kimura have already done one then it won't be a problem.

Maybe the new bidder had only just come on the scene as the other deal hasn't gone through so haven't done one yet.

So the plan is to have the sale complete before the new 42 day deadline, that's from TL.

I guess its time for serious contenders to flash some cash. If they pay all football related debts we are good to go and the NL will be happy we can proceed.

If we know the name of the new ownrers and proof they have saved the club......Then a full house v Oldham would defo be the way forward......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back