• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I am going to say, he says it will not be done before Wednesday due to the other side, closes sources on the other side say it will be done before Wednesday, and I'll leave it at that 🤷🏼‍♂️

He says “well it won’t happen before Wednesday that’s for sure” Jesus

Can we stop the bickering, please. Once again, I know the atmosphere is tense and people are hurting, but constantly sniping at fellow fans who ultimately want the same thing won't help and only divides us further.

The video exists. I saw it half an hour ago and it'll probably be public soon.

People are going to react to every tiny little twist and turn. RM's words being so different to what we've heard from london shrimper could be explained several ways.

1. RM is BSing and just wants to sow worry.
  2. Either side of the sale has a different idea of where things stand.
  3. The major players on each side don't know the exact state of play at the moment because everything is currently being done by legal teams.
Ultimately we don't know, and it's best to try not to react too emotionally to any news at the moment, whether positive or negative.

Oh, and stop digging each other out!

Either @MountainDrew and @Tribal Chief are on a total wind up.

OR

There was a protest and Ron said no deal, knowing those in attendance would dash back to their keyboards to share their info, bit by bit, in their chase for likes.

And even if the deluded one did say no deal...why on EARTH would be say otherwise? He's a liar and all he knows is brinkmanship. This is classic Ron.

He says “well it won’t happen before Wednesday that’s for sure” Jesus
regardless

I could see it being adjourned with courts as always. What I can’t see is vanarama NL being messed about

Especially if again now we get an exodus of players.

No players and a promise of a sale, I can’t see them accepting it

Either @MountainDrew and @Tribal Chief are on a total wind up.

OR

There was a protest and Ron said no deal, knowing those in attendance would dash back to their keyboards to share their info, bit by bit, in their chase for likes.

And even if the deluded one did say no deal...why on EARTH would be say otherwise? He's a liar and all he knows if brinkmanship. This is classic Ron.
Seen the video now mate? I don't do wind-ups.

Ron is unfortunately telling the truth. Kimura have had enough of his bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back