• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be. But It’s just something he’s making himself, I wouldn’t read anything into it, he isn’t ITK.

He’s the same clown who said there would be an announcement at 3pm a few Fridays ago and swiftly deleted his tweet when it didn’t happen.
Ah okay, wasn’t sure if it was inside info or a personal graphic. Cheers

A lot had been said of Ron Martin’s lack of good traits (and to a lesser degree his son Jack). I don’t know them personally but what I can say is I have not heard a good word about either of them from many people: some of whom have come across them outside of football and only mentioned it as they know I’m a Southend fan, which speaks volumes. I am amazed they continue to live in Benfleet with all this going on. Also for a 70 year old man, you’d think enough is enough. He may have the skin of a rhino but this can’t be good for his physical or mental health, or as you say above the strain on his wider family. And for what, a bit of extra money..Sad to see and no winners in what feels like it has become a ‘war’
Ron must spend his whole life looking over his shoulder, checking his car mirror to see if anyone's following him, peeping through his curtains if he hears a noise outside. I'm surprised he still wants to live in Benfleet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back