• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Last minute...... Last minute!" I'm started to have the sickening feeling, we've used up our miracle. Strange how a narcissist,who wants to be liked, risks soon becoming the most detested man in Southend. Cert, if the worst does happen he'll try and blame everyone else but himself....that he must never get away with. He will deserve all the hate he will bring on himself.

You can see him finding the money to pay the staff and whatever else must be paid to retain our NL membership and just keep kicking the can further down the road while we struggle on month to month. Meanwhile most players jump ship & relegation to the NLS becomes inevitable before Christmas. To be honest I’m amazed Kimura haven’t pulled out well before now, they must have realised they were dealing with a lying scumbag who wouldn’t agree to any deal unless it was massively loaded in his favour. Right now I’d almost accept the end of the club (and yes I’d support a Phoenix club) if it meant that selfish b*****d gets nothing.

"Last minute...... Last minute!" I'm started to have the sickening feeling, we've used up our miracle. Strange how a narcissist,who wants to be liked, risks soon becoming the most detested man in Southend. Cert, if the worst does happen he'll try and blame everyone else but himself....that he must never get away with. He will deserve all the hate he will bring on himself.
I suspect he will say that he has agreed a deal that will cost him and his family many millions. But he just couldn't see the club go to the wall and so has ultimately put the club and its supporters first. As a result a condition of the sale is that there will be a large statue of himself in the plaza outside the stadium with a plate carrying the inscription" "Our Saviour"

I really assumed along with others that things were totally under control some weeks ago , I was clearly wrong and not though want of trying to be ‘the man’ the people I talk to who are not currently based with the club felt that way too … I will say that this has made me really angry almost bullied by a middle class charlatan. I’ve battled on the terraces home and away and abroad for Southend and the country . Today I have a feeling of overwhelming sadness and complete despair. (Regardless of what’s happened in Wimbledon)

I am traumatised as to what one person can do to something so dear, that’s only his by name nothing else, my hatred to him and his fat ponce son actually worrries me . If we do survive ( as the club we know ) then I hope you all hear this … **** the bickering the continuous back and fourths the ‘I’m better than you I know more than you ‘ **** thag goes on, on here … nothing is more important than the club we all love …. Never ever should any of us have to see our club go through this again . Ever .. our children grandchildren should never ever have to see it and be part of it .. the only thing that makes us bigger or smaller than other clubs is games won.. other clubs have won more games than us at critical times .. to us Southend are bigger than England bigger than Man U / arsenal etc … we have nothing but each other … an army a blue army and we should never ever let Ron Martin and his ponce squintie son forget what they have done and are doing and are going to do to our beloved club Southend United … let’s never ever let Ron Martin forget what he really is. If we ever get a reprieve and I’m not sure I care anymore then he should never be allowed to Enter roots hall or a completed stadium ever again … his lack of empathy his narcissism and damn right distain for us the long suffering fans ( and let’s be very very honest we are an extremely passive fan base) should never been see as a weakness we must never give up or never give in, in our relentless quest to hound the man that killed our club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back