• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depressing. Two parties dedicated to getting it done would have got it done by today- especially given the consequences of not doing so that seems to be becoming clear…

No one knows the truth regarding the hold up (that’s painfully clear). Most likely it’s Ron playing games, going to the wire etc. Let’s hope it’s not two parties arguing over who’s got the biggest d**k. Again given the consequences.

Seems to me Ron needs a deadline. That should have been today- truly if the deadline is today or 11th July the only difference is the latter continues to put players, management and staff through the grinder…

Depressing. Two parties dedicated to getting it done would have got it done by today- especially given the consequences of not doing so that seems to be becoming clear…

No one knows the truth regarding the hold up (that’s painfully clear). Most likely it’s Ron playing games, going to the wire etc. Let’s hope it’s not two parties arguing over who’s got the biggest d**k. Again given the consequences.

Seems to me Ron needs a deadline. That should have been today- truly if the deadline is today or 11th July the only difference is the latter continues to put players, management and staff through the grinder…
Tend to agree. There must be serious differences between the parties that’s kept it going this long, I’m not sure who blinks first but Ron’s a stubborn ******* and Kimura seem to operate more by head than heart so likely won’t be played into accepting a bad business deal. The longer this drags on the more concern I have that it won’t end well.

Certain rumours suggest some players were paid. Wonder if we paid the ones which we could with the few quid we may have had available such as kensdale, miley etc to avoid losing them.

Do one Ron, Ron just do one Ron.

I’m only human and just a poor boy from a poor family. I can’t get no satisfaction. What’s going on? It’s a sin. I just want to hear congratulations not should I stay or should I go.

I just wanna be glad all over. Sweet dreams are made of this.

Last edited:
I'll be in N.Y for Independence Day next Tuesday, so will witness this!. And hopefully fireworks back here, for the right reasons??.

Watch out for those aliens….. and Will Smith

It will end at some point and we will all party, hard. But unfortunately we are going to have to suck up everything that’s thrown at us until that beautiful day comes.

Get the drinks in Smiffish. Shots of perfume are on you son

It's pretty obvious that there will be no news on the sale today or tomorrow. Perhaps something may trickle through on payment of wages to players, but apart from that nada I would say.

Therefore enjoy the weekend with family or friends, or both. Give wasted heartache on the Zone a break until Monday morning and then off we go again. Clear? good, I'll see you all this afternoon or tomorrow morning then (only joking).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back