• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess the sort of username one of the Kimura boys would pick to post on here, yours would be high on the list. The timing of your registration and post history are quite interesting too šŸ¤”

#awooga #wallop
I don't get the username link? Google suggests red dwarf or fashnu from gladiators as origin?

In regards to the old creditors that the club, wouldn't this have already been taken into consideration when agreeing the price for the club.

Surely it would be a case of if you won't pay them then it is coming off the asking price. If it was agreed that RM would pay them then it would just come out of the money he receives for the club.
This makes sense to me- but assumes that the list of creditors is accurate and complete.

This should all be flushed out during DD, which is why posts on here of the price being agreed pre-completion of DD would have been premature. Until you know what the current or future financial commitments are, and financial risks, you simply would not be in a position to agree a price. Likewise the terms and conditions of a sale can affect the price, so the price might still be fluid until the end of negotiations.

Am pretty sure they have covered a substantial amount of dd. Itā€™s correct you donā€™t need exclusivity to conduct dd, if the other party is willing to open the kimono regardless.
It's not how much of the DD is completed, it's the details you dig up along the way that cause problems. Could find some horrible loan or niggly detail at any time and the whole thing comes crashing down.

However, given some of the speculation on this post, maybe you already know that? šŸ§

As for the kimono, I hope you get banned for putting that image in all our collective imaginations šŸ˜‚
ā€Š

This should all be flushed out during DD, which is why posts on here of the price being agreed pre-completion of DD would have been premature. Until you know what the current or future financial commitments are, and financial risks, you simply would not be in a position to agree a price. Likewise the terms and conditions of a sale can affect the price, so the price might still be fluid until the end of negotiations.
My understanding, from talking to a lawyer, is that DD won't change the agreed price. It will change the warranties built into the contract.

Last edited:
I don't get the username link? Google suggests red dwarf or fashnu from gladiators as origin?

AWOOGA is also described as 'a sign of excitement, happiness and an utterance of agreement'. In addition, awooga is a verbal representation of the ridiculous noise made when excited cartoon characters' eyes jump out of their heads.

AWOOGA is also described as 'a sign of excitement, happiness and an utterance of agreement'. In addition, awooga is a verbal representation of the ridiculous noise made when excited cartoon characters' eyes jump out of their heads.
Ta - still not sure I get the link to Kimura - when I googled it thought it was going to be some martial art move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back