• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once saw Barrington Belgrave in JD Sports in Southend high street, and many years later Ryan Leonard and Chris Barker in Starbucks just further along the high street.

I have a feeling if it goes ahead Saturdays protest is going to be pretty volatile!
I still can't see the point in protesting at this point other than to stroke the ego of those organising said protest. This shouldn't be a crusade for the few to stay relevant. We have been told things are happening, unfortunately it is not for us to dictate the speed in which they are done.
We are powerless in this process, it sucks but that is how it is!

End of June now just two days away. That was Ron's prediction at the start of the process for the sale to be completed. You wouldn't want to be wrong for the first time in your life now would you Ron? So sign those documents please.*

* Assuming Kimura are happy of course....

Gus, Mooney, Powell and Cardwell (and one of their dogs, think Gus'), were all down The Boatyard on Friday night. I went up to them and had a brief chat. I asked if they know anything about the takeover and they said 'no nobody tells us anything' which I obviously thought they would say (even if they did know anything). They said they just having a few drinks enjoying summer and back to pre season next week. Seemed like nice guys, said bye to me on the way out.

But yeah this is a load of rubbish and I actually stalk 4 national league footballers.
I would think that is true.

Slightly off topic, but is Ron's Bentley a dark coloured convertable type with a rather large clue to the owner on the number plate? if so I just saw it heading in the general direction of Southend. Means nothing other than at least he's not in hiding. Unless it wasn't him, in which case it means even less..
He's had to flog his Bentley as well

There is only one man. Who is holding this up. Being unrealistic and wants everything on his terms. As a result, stale mate. Common sense, should tell us all this.

He has 2 weeks to find this money. Otherwise, our wonderful club is no more.

I will end up egging his house 🏠

The valuation must drop Friday. Not materially but by something. Maybe kimura are banking on that logic. Thing is, Ron doesn’t do that type of logic. Short term borrowing, legal fees and so on suggest that’s the case…

The valuation must drop Friday. Not materially but by something. Maybe kimura are banking on that logic. Thing is, Ron doesn’t do that type of logic. Short term borrowing, legal fees and so on suggest that’s the case…
Never underestimate Ron and his desire to walk away with what he feels is fair. He’s always been a stubborn bugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back