• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been asked. But does anyone know when the players are back for pre season?? Alot started today?
I believe they are due in some point this week. Initially for testing etc. But I guess nothing is certain right now.

Are we any more forward, we are not going to know the hurdles that no doubt are being asked by Kimura and RM trying his best to manipulate answers
Anybody that feels that RM will be in favour of saving the club over his financial gains are up there with the fairies. This is about what he can get and how many obstacles he can put in the way of a smooth transfer on his terms.

Have no doubt Kimura are doing all they can to get this across the line but when you are dealing with a sociopath it kind of makes things it a tad harder.

Are we any more forward, we are not going to know the hurdles that no doubt are being asked by Kimura and RM trying his best to manipulate answers
Anybody that feels that RM will be in favour of saving the club over his financial gains are up there with the fairies. This is about what he can get and how many obstacles he put in the way of a smooth transfer on his terms.

Have no doubt Kimura are doing all they can to get this across the line but when you are dealing with a sociopath it kind of makes things it a tad harder.
A thousand times, this. 🫡

Cant believe we've not even announced a retain list... I mean, isnt it a legal requirement of the national league rules?!

This is the worst pre-season we've ever experienced surely... even as bad as it was during the "Summer of Sturrock" we had stuff happening - this has just been a stone wall of information and its absolutely horrible.

Cant believe we've not even announced a retain list... I mean, isnt it a legal requirement of the national league rules?!

This is the worst pre-season we've ever experienced surely... even as bad as it was during the "Summer of Sturrock" we had stuff happening - this has just been a stone wall of information and its absolutely horrible.
The requirement is to notify the NL of the retained list, not the fans.

In fairness I don't think anything was done that year until about 10 July.

This is crunch time with the new season upon us as fans. I feel this week will be make or break for Kev and who stays, who gets paid and how we as a club move forward.
Do i expect an outcome from the sale, don't we all.

RM's tenure has left him and his company Elounda nearly 40 mill in debt on borrrowing against land which was once the clubs.

A club he always thought was his future when stealing it for a borrowed 4 mill then saddling the debt back on the club is falling apart... Who on earth pays for all the interest on his failings..for sure it isnt him whilst loading more debt on the club.

I will divulge something that happened during Tara's period as just one example. Tara could not take any more of the way RM worked. The club was struggling for cash but RM being who he is, hired a helicopter to take him and his so called friends to Epsom races and wiped out the SUFC credit card...This is not the only time he has done that. lets not mention his sons wedding .

I well remember when Tara was suing RM for money he was owed that RM turned up on Tara's doorstep at 9am on a Sunday pleading with him not to take him to court.

The man is fake.

Last edited:
This is crunch time with the new season upon us as fans. I feel this week will be make or break for Kev and who stays, who gets paid and how we as a club move forward.

RM's tenure has left him and his company Elounda nearly 40 mill in debt on borrrowing against land which was once the clubs.

A club he always thought was his future when stealing it for 4 milll then saddling the debt back on the club is falling apart... Who on earth pays for all the interest on his failings..for sure it isnt him whilst loading more debt on the club.

I will divulge something that happened during Tara's period as just one example. Tara could not take any more of the way RM worked. The club was struggling for cash but RM being who he is, hired a helicopter to take him and his so called friends to Epsom races and wiped out the SUFC credit card...This is not the only time he has done that. lets not mention his sons wedding .

I well remember when Tara was suing RM for money he was owed that RM turned up on Tara's doorstep at 9am on a Sunday pleading with him not to take him to court.

The man is fake.
He did the helicopter to Cheltenham a few times too towards the mid-late 2010's. My mate works for the company who provided the helicopter. They had a lovely SUFC acrylic sticker on the side.

A club he always thought was his future when stealing it for a borrowed 4 mill then saddling the debt back on the club is falling apart... Who on earth pays for all the interest on his failings..for sure it isnt him whilst loading more debt on the club.

The man is fake.
Don't even mention the alleged number of company mobile phones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back