• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be great either way for me if an announcement was made tomorrow at 3 as some have alluded too. Last day for work before a few days off for the summer.

If there is no news by Monday, then Tuesday i am taking myself to Tobago to get away from it all and it'll all be done when I get back, there I really am dreaming now!!

Enjoy your holiday, and possibly even a winners ice cream!!!

Very exciting if the deal goes through. But I'll reserve judgement on the new owners. Ron was supposed to be the new messiah and look how that turned out. Let's hope we get good ones this time
For us older fans (my first game in about 1970) and who enjoyed/ suffered the Ron era in full there were good times and the most desperate- increasingly the latter as the money ran out. The younger you are the more you remember the desperate times. We can’t change where we are. And given all the possibilities of who we could end up with at least it looks like we have fallen on our feet.

No where, just people thinking/rumours of it, nothing confirmed.
Just that I thought if it’s the news we’re all hoping for it would have been made more of a headline there’s no mention of anything on the Southend fc club news page

There isn’t one.

I’d be shocked if anything happened before the weekend, sorry to put a downer on things.
Thanks for that thought it strange no mention of it anywhere ,so all us supporters have got to take the champagne out of the ice bucket & keep the beers in fridge for a another day ,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back