• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope this is the sign of better times .Things can change with the right set up .....fingers crossed.... the supporters of this club deserve it after the damage Ron has inflicted on us recently.
At the start of the 2008/9 season league 2 looked like this.
View attachment 26550

Whilst I would love to do a 'Bournemouth', right now I'd settle for some financial stability, staff being paid on time, a shot at promotion back to the FL, and the toilets not overflowing with urine.

Whilst I would love to do a 'Bournemouth', right now I'd settle for some financial stability, staff being paid on time, a shot at promotion back to the FL, and the toilets not overflowing with urine.
100% agree, we really are in lower league terms a sleeping giant and if the right team takes over we could absolutely fly! So desperate to see this deal go through, I just hope a deal is made so we own the stadium, training facilities and the land it sits on!

100% agree, we really are in lower league terms a sleeping giant and if the right team takes over we could absolutely fly! So desperate to see this deal go through, I just hope a deal is made so we own the stadium, training facilities and the land it sits on!
Couldn’t agree more, sadly i think the last part land it sits on may not be achieved, right now i owuld settle for the club being out of RM’s hands and working on the rest. New owners could always share somewhere or look for a different venue for a ground of our own in the worst case

Not just Bournemouth in that table. At the bottom were now newly premier league club Luton. Amazing turnaround for those two clubs. Half that would do me.

There's a lot of euphoria going on in this thread at the moment, and rightly so if the runes have been dropped our way. But I'll just be happy to get the deal over the line, get all club employees paid up to date and our creditors sorted as well.

The next stage will be the recovery and rebuild and the prospect of the club flying soon is a long way off yet in my opinion.

There's a lot of euphoria going on in this thread at the moment, and rightly so if the runes have been dropped our way. But I'll just be happy to get the deal over the line, get all club employees paid up to date and our creditors sorted as well.

The next stage will be the recovery and rebuild and the prospect of the club flying soon is a long way off yet in my opinion.
I don't disagree with you at all, I just see the potential the club could have with the right owners. Lets hope for some good news soon.

Reactions: RHB
Any ITK's aware of Kev and Co being kept up to date?
How has the club (I assume Tom Lawrence but may be wrong) been with communication? Have they been close to leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back