• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
When i was little, i once stole a pick n mix milkshake foam sweet from Woolworths. It is something i have been hiding for my whole life. Thank you Shrimperzone for being there for me whilst I deal with this. I would like to apologise to Woolworths, Shimperzone members, and of course my family for my actions.
When I was just a little boy I asked my mother, what will I be....

The KAOS super yacht now sailing up the Thames towards London.

The Spanish Galeon Andalucia is now moored at the Pier Head.

Stuart Bingham is based in Rayleigh! Not sure he is worth a large enough sum to make him viable though.
Is he? Never see him at the sports bar he supposedly practices at.

Also not exactly a fan of the guy after the row he had with the Q Ball in Basildon. But suppose that doesn't play too much into how he would run a football club, apart from maybe his attitude.

Is he? Never see him at the sports bar he supposedly practices at.

Also not exactly a fan of the guy after the way he treated the Q Ball in Basildon. But suppose that doesn't play too much into how he would run a football club, apart from maybe his attitude.
Won’t be him I doubt. Going to be someone owning or close to the owners of World Snooker I would have thought.

Or…it’s a massive red herring and we are being snookered by those who know!

Won’t be him I doubt. Going to be someone owning or close to the owners of World Snooker I would have thought.

Or…it’s a massive red herring and we are being snookered by those who know!
If it's big money near snooker I would have guessed Ronnie or the Hearns. But that's simply a guess.

Stuart is a good snooker player but surely not worth enough to inherit all the financial burden that would come with Southend.

We're going to be disappointed when the new owner is introduced wearing a camel coat, sporting a dodgy moustache and smoking a cigar. His second hand car dealership is doing well so we're more than satisfied.
What if the new owner is a wealthy 'investor' from the far east who is actually a front for people involved in illegal football gambling?

When i was little, i once stole a pick n mix milkshake foam sweet from Woolworths. It is something i have been hiding for my whole life. Thank you Shrimperzone for being there for me whilst I deal with this. I would like to apologise to Woolworths, Shimperzone members, and of course my family for my actions.
I was sacked from my first job on the Woolworths 'pic n mix' counter when I couldn't account for being one milkshake foam sweet down at the end of the week.
I bear no grudge after 45 years but just glad I've finally got closure.

Seen several interviews with Eddie Hearn where he stated although it was fun being in charge of a football club it was the worst investment ever as every year you have to plan to lose £x millions. I’d be surprised if it was them but wouldn’t be against it, have a big association with DAZN/Sky contacts around the world and they never miss payments to my knowledge.

If Eddie Hearn is interested in being involved it will probably be as part of the Matchroom companies. One of the directors is also a director at Leyton Orient so there is a football link as well as Boxing, Snooker and Darts.

346833142_168612469246213_943214757285570143_n.jpg

345039661_960320091673255_6788208255011712078_n.jpg
347416510_951281766016563_8238281414283307762_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back