• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting find on looking up Kristofer tremaine on linked in ,
Empire builder, former cage fighter, Aro-chukwu tribesman and sufferer of imposter syndrome.
The interesting bit is that according to linked he was educated at felsted school and also attended westcliff high school for boys (conincidence?) Simon Jackson attended Southend HIgh School for boys, so both have local connections

I can only hope that if Ray and his mates are successful, they remember we're Southend United and not West Ham B.

Does anyone know who Tremaine and Johnson support?

I'm cautiously pleased at this latest development. Also if things weren't moving well towards a sale I doubt it would make it to the media would it?
It's Jackson not Johnson. Southend boy through and through

That should be put into the purchase contract and be filmed and released on shrimperzone. Be better than the documentary.

Imagine a promo video for season ticket sales;

Ray Winstone chasing Ron across the East Stand car park, wielding his snooker ball sock, only to stop, turn to the camera and say “Im the fackin’ daddy now, don’t mess abaht, get your seaso’s and remember to gaaamble responsibly”

I have also heard another rumour, from a fairly reliable source.
I won't put it on here as it probably would also be laughed at, just to say it's a philanthropist.

PM me if you want to know, but be prepared to be laughed at, and it might not be true.

I won't put it on here as it probably would also be laughed at, just to say it's a philanthropist.

PM me if you want to know, but be prepared to be laughed at, and it might not be true.
I would just post it here mate 😂😂 at this point nothing is too shocking considering we have been looking up luxury yacht owners this week 😂

reading into kimura performance a bit more, offices based close to fenchurch street part of kimura co ltd based in japan (asian connection) revenue and income can be found on financial times pages , sounds like this might have legs

Imagine a promo video for season ticket sales;

Ray Winstone chasing Ron across the East Stand car park, wielding his snooker ball sock, only to stop, turn to the camera and say “Im the fackin’ daddy now, don’t mess abaht, get your seaso’s and remember to gaaamble responsibly”
If this doesn't happen this was all for nothing! Brilliant 😂

Post it on here. We're in unchartered territory for Southend, which says something considering we thought we'd seen it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back