• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was very young I stole a handful of pic n mix when my mother wasn’t looking. There. After 60 years I’ve finally told someone. It’s a great weight off my shoulders, I can tell you. 😓
Seeing that I appear to have, unwittingly, opened a 'confessional' on here concerning 'Woolies,' can I end it on this?
347837496_1168622390473239_4338107062146744742_n.jpg

My thoughts are this ….

I’m not sure Nash is Ron’s preferred bid. I’d be surprised if they come to the for front from what I gather (Although I could be wrong) There was a comment from somewhere saying I hope they are not underwhelmed . If you want Nash and he doesn’t arrive then you would assumingley be underwhelmed.

I believe the preferred bidders are Home Counties London based. The snooker clue being the correct one, but one of a group. From what I believe to understand if successful Ron’s preferred bidders will be a huge huge huge difference to the club and the community
This seems to be the most relevant comment over the last 5 pages with some genuine information. Any ideas how close this is to coming to fruition?

This seems to be the most relevant comment over the last 5 pages with some genuine information. Any ideas how close this is to coming to fruition?
And who are the front runners on the snooker hint? O’Sullivan was mentioned but as noted seems very out of character, I genuinely have no idea who would fit that bill.

They play the "Captain Pugwash" theme music when Fleetwood Town score, I believe.

Now there is another club who might suddenly be at considerable risk, as the owner is going to jail.

Not been on this thread for a couple of days and it's now boats and pick'n'mix...

What're the latest rumours beyond us playing in the Walmart Arena?

And who are the front runners on the snooker hint? O’Sullivan was mentioned but as noted seems very out of character, I genuinely have no idea who would fit that bill.
Probably already been speculated, but the snooker clue might not be a player, but perhaps a promoter? Former Borient chairman?

Might be getting over excited here but the fact the club address is now that of a solicitors in St.Albans gives me hope that they are dealing with all the legal framework with regards to a change of ownership. Only other plausible explanation is if the solicitor that was in court with RM last week is from the firm we're now addressed at.

Might be getting over excited here but the fact the club address is now that of a solicitors in St.Albans gives me hope that they are dealing with all the legal framework with regards to a change of ownership. Only other plausible explanation is if the solicitor that was in court with RM last week is from the firm we're now addressed at.

This was confirmed at the time. The solicitors moved office I believe.

When i was little, i once stole a pick n mix milkshake foam sweet from Woolworths. It is something i have been hiding for my whole life. Thank you Shrimperzone for being there for me whilst I deal with this. I would like to apologise to Woolworths, Shimperzone members, and of course my family for my actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back