• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be so sure of that.

What “factual evidence” would you like? Text messages/WhatsApp’s/emails?

People with information like this aren’t able to give “factual evidence”. You can either believe it, or not.

There are a few genuine ITK on here. There are some that use bits of information from others and claims it’s “their” information, and people that like to claim things without any evidence. The vast majority on here aren’t ITK. The more posts like this will lead to fewer and fewer genuine ITK posts.
Well then in that case it's a question of which ITK poster we choose to believe. because at the moment. we have two ITK posters saying different things.

Isn't Lincoln shrimp also an ITK poster and he is saying Nash is involved..

All gets a bit confusing when ITK posters are Contradicting each other..

Last edited:
Well then in that case it's a question of which ITK poster you choose to believe. because at the moment. we have two ITK posters saying different things.

Its been a while since LS posted his update so its possible the Mr Nash consortium have walked away. To be fair it would't surprise me when you look at things in the round. Personally I really hoped the Nash rumours were/are still true and still in the hunt. Only time will tell, it could still be someone who hasn't declared an official interest and just watching from the sidelines and how things playout that could launch a last minute bid that get the club.

People with information like this aren’t able to give “factual evidence”. You can either believe it, or not.

There are a few genuine ITK on here. There are some that use bits of information from others and claims it’s “their” information, and people that like to claim things without any evidence. The vast majority on here aren’t ITK. The more posts like this will lead to fewer and fewer genuine ITK posts.

It's called having faith.

Its been a while since LS posted his update so its possible the Mr Nash consortium have walked away. To be fair it would't surprise me when you look at things in the round. Personally I really hoped the Nash rumours were/are still true and still in the hunt. Only time will tell, it could still be someone who hasn't declared an official interest and just watching from the sidelines and how things playout that could launch a last minute bid that get the club.
He's not the "preferred bidder" at this stage, from what I understand.

Also, and again it is my understanding only, but I don't believe that he's 2nd in the queue either.

Friend spoke to a businessman in Vegas last month, confirmed he was an interested party. Has a stake in palace and real salt lake. Don’t know whether he’s still in the running, but suggested an asset stripping exercise. I laughed and told my friend he’d be lucky to get any assets at Southend.

Attachments

• C0717C14-CD39-4002-85C6-AB75DC535112.png
    C0717C14-CD39-4002-85C6-AB75DC535112.png
    573.6 KB · Views: 171
Well then in that case it's a question of which ITK poster you choose to believe. because at the moment. we have two ITK posters saying different things.

Are they contradicting each other?

Things evolve, change. If someone was interested a few weeks ago it doesn’t necessarily mean they will still be interested now.

Couldn’t agree more, last pre season I was shot down numerous times for things that turned out true, I will not be putting myself in the line of fire again.

I know what you mean, but I would hope not. I suspect the vast majority of people on here appreciate true inside info and are able to distinguish it from the "rest".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back