• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope who ever it is hits the ground running .Giveing kevin and his team a chance to bring in fresh faces .Along with keeping as many of the players as possable .

The wise players will wait until a new owner is in the pipeline. Then they can decide if it's worth staying. They can move at any time to another superior NL side, and during the two transfer windows into the EFL.
Not really. The wise players might take an opportunity to join a club where they can be sure of getting paid, where job security is better, when ot comes. If the interested club goes for another option, that ship would have sailed.

Not really. The wise players might take an opportunity to join a club where they can be sure of getting paid, where job security is better, when ot comes. If the interested club goes for another option, that ship would have sailed.
I think your wrong we could be potentially massive at this level financially very soon… the wise players will definitely wait

The first thing a new owner needs to do is make sure the Club is run in a manner that doesn't need a couple of million thrown each year in to keep the Club in business. Throwing money at a football Club doesn't always work. Even Wrexham for all their millions didn't achieve instant success.

The first thing a new owner needs to do is make sure the Club is run in a manner that doesn't need a couple of million thrown each year in to keep the Club in business. Throwing money at a football Club doesn't always work. Even Wrexham for all their millions didn't achieve instant success.
Who’s the magical mystical buyer?

Not if their contract has ended, players need certainty. If someone else is offering a regular wage they'd be off
And then mr nash and co take us over on July the 1st 😀😀 out of contract players last pay day is end of June… that’s stil a little way off… even tho they can sign pre contract before then elsewhere if they wanted

That's fine. I think you are wrong. It's a job for players and they will put themselves, and family, before club. I don't blame them.
Ok let’s watch it play out… the players went a few months without pay that’s a fact the players are now fully paid up that’s a fact… the players are into playing for this club … if a new owner comes in I’m sure they will stay and I’m sure they are waiting just like we are.. Ron can’t carry on… he has to sell!!

Like Osadebe and Vassell did?
No not like they did … in my opinion we need new owners asap… worst case scenario end of June … if I was a player and wanted to play for this club and let’s face it at this level we are big!! They would give it until then… I’m not sure we as a club would survive more than 2 more months with ron as owner!! The guy won’t pay anything from now on…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back