• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the point of this post?

You've received something privately that you can't show us all but it's both funny and sad. We obviously will need to trust you on that, but hey, thanks for letting us know.

If you can't say anything, then don't say anything. AT ALL! That's how confidentiality works.

If it's not confidential, then share it.
Because he's a c** artist, who has clearly taken plenty of the say less tolerant members of SZ in.

The lad gets off on deceiving people and has done for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because he's a c** artist, who has clearly taken plenty of the say less tolerant members of SZ in.

That’s incredibly harsh.

He is a fan, who is trying his best.

Like some, who got over excited by Kimura, he has got overexcited with the famous 5 which became the magnificent 7. It hasn’t been done from a place of malice.

I don’t know Crate personally, never met him, exchanged a few messages, but that’s it. He is very well connected, through his work, and within this group.

Ultimately, I don’t think they’ll be the ones in charge of us for whatever reason. It appears RM didn’t want to sell to Kimura (no idea why) and because part of them are involved in this group, I don’t think he’ll sell to them either

This group want to be in charge, and would have done brilliant things, not to say whoever ends up in charge won’t, and the reason they aren’t is because of RM.

I’ve seen some stuff, not this message from RM however, and he is able to back up a lot of what he has posted, which I doubt everyone who claims to be ITK can.

I, personally, think he is coming from the right place, and again, criticism of him is being aimed at the wrong direction.

Just my opinion.

I know some posters do tease with some of their posts, especially the ones ITK.
But we are all different in many ways. It would be boring if we all thought the same way.
Airing views isn’t wrong and I’m not for bashing posters that offer some alternative posts.
I know we all want an acceptable outcome to our club takeover. But squabbling and knit picking isn’t the answer.
Yes we are all ****ed off 😠 and fairly stressed at the moment, but can’t we just play a bit nicer.
Just my view on things.

You've received something privately that you can't show us all but it's both funny and sad. We obviously will need to trust you on that, but hey, thanks for letting us know.

If you can't say anything, then don't say anything. AT ALL! That's how confidentiality works.

Agreed, the level of attention seeking is embarrassing.

Reminds me of someone back in the day

Because he needs attention … and he’s found his adoring audience here, the body of a man in the brain of a boy

Check out the photo's of the directors box CP has posted, who is the guy with his glasses on the end of his nose in the suit and tie and the guy sitting next to him with a lap top

Could they be the Aussies/buyers.🤔or.
The dude with the shades looks like a debt collect from the mob.

We must be the only club in the country without a single director in their own director’s box. Then again, apart from our great leader, we only have three.
But Ron says he "blood loves the club". Ought to try attending and watching the matches, then. Saying that, i'm not sure we could afford the extra security if he did. I'd hate to live a life where i'm hated by so many people

Presumably these Aussies know something about the coming week or they would have pulled out if they knew Ron won't/can't pay. Would also suspect their offer would be conditional on no point deduction?
Am I optimistic to think this?

You'd like to think so. But if their prime interest is sharing in the property development potential, then maybe they'll be less fussed?

That’s incredibly harsh.

He is a fan, who is trying his best.

Like some, who got over excited by Kimura, he has got overexcited with the famous 5 which became the magnificent 7. It hasn’t been done from a place of malice.

I don’t know Crate personally, never met him, exchanged a few messages, but that’s it. He is very well connected, through his work, and within this group.

Ultimately, I don’t think they’ll be the ones in charge of us for whatever reason. It appears RM didn’t want to sell to Kimura (no idea why) and because part of them are involved in this group, I don’t think he’ll sell to them either

This group want to be in charge, and would have done brilliant things, not to say whoever ends up in charge won’t, and the reason they aren’t is because of RM.

I’ve seen some stuff, not this message from RM however, and he is able to back up a lot of what he has posted, which I doubt everyone who claims to be ITK can.

I, personally, think he is coming from the right place, and again, criticism of him is being aimed at the wrong direction.

Just my opinion.
This is the most heartbreaking part.

If and when he does sell, whether it be next week, month or years down the line, his legacy of failure and incompetence will live on given the party that does take over will ultimately be his choice, and not necessarily the best choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back