• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have one mate. Latest I've been told is that talks continue to tick over regarding the final aspects of a deal.

I haven't heard that anything is signed or finalised, but you never know. Things are being kept a lot quieter around this bid.

If nothing is agreed in time for Wednesday then I would imagine RM will pay.

I know the NL have ruled out letting another adjournment go unpunished but there's always a possibility that they'll agree to allow one more if they can be shown cast-iron evidence that a sale is agreed subject to league approval/OADT. In other words, that there is proof that it's not just can-kicking with no end in sight.
Fingers crossed that finally some ending insight then
Imho if there is a sale/investment agreement sorted then there might be a big party before Wednesday, if not RM will pay the bill because he has always has done and this deal with the ozzys has been in the background and at the last court hearing RM was talking about the fit and proper test taking 4weeks, so he obviously new something was happening.
I also think TL deserves more thanks than he gets, with what he has done over the last 6 months shows he isnt just RMs monkey!!

Imho if there is a sale/investment agreement sorted then there might be a big party before Wednesday, if not RM will pay the bill because he has always has done and this deal with the ozzys has been in the background and at the last court hearing RM was talking about the fit and proper test taking 4weeks, so he obviously new something was happening.
I also think TL deserves more thanks than he gets, with what he has done over the last 6 months shows he isnt just RMs monkey!!
Point of order, it doesn’t take 4 weeks. Mine was about a week previously.

Carl Reader - I believe he was the vice chairman at Hungerford Town, that's if I got the right one haha
Ok thanks for the info shrimper1985,

Maybe some checks are quicker than others , might depend on what your business background is, im not to sure but am fairly sure CP had mentioned in a previous article that it took about 3-4 weeks.
Either way hopefully everything gets sorted before Wednesday and we can look forward to a brighter future!

Feel free to read into the fact that TalkSport's Ian Abrahams was at today's game.

Attachments

• 20230819_204211.jpg
    20230819_204211.jpg
    390.4 KB · Views: 267
Check out the photo's of the directors box CP has posted, who is the guy with his glasses on the end of his nose in the suit and tie and the guy sitting next to him with a lap top.

Could they be the Aussies/buyers.🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back