• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara knows too much about Ron , FF , finances,and therefore wouldn't be even considered due to someones ego. In the earlier days of FF remember him at the AGM @ the Park inn trying to restrain Ron from over optimistic claims regarding the start of FF...... good job he got that one wrong!
The thought of cage fighting Tara struggling to restrain Ron... (I know what you mean though) 🤣

Tara knows too much about Ron , FF , finances,and therefore wouldn't be even considered due to someones ego. In the earlier days of FF remember him at the AGM @ the Park inn trying to restrain Ron from over optimistic claims regarding the start of FF...... good job he got that one wrong!
That was the time RM got his Helicopter fetish going. Tara was not impressed when he had just put money into SUFC and RM was flying his mates down to Epsom races on the club.

I really dont understand Ron.

In business you are never going to like everyone you have to deal with, but just to ignore them is crazy... I dont know much about Tara or his £'s but its madness to ignore an enquiry to buy. Ron could easierly have palmed him off to Jez Moxley's firm to do their work on Tara and find out if he had the £'s or wasting time.

I honestly do think its no longer good for Rons health being involved in SUFC and the sooner this moves on the better for all parties.

It does baffle me that as soon as a name is mentioned the whole entire fan base questions Ron's motives, why he wouldn't sell to this person and if he really has the best interests at heart.

Whose to say that when Tara reached out his proposal was miles behind that of the supposed Aussie interest?

FWIW - Ron is still a massive **** and I am sorry for remotely sticking up for him.

When is the next protest.....

It's all gone very quiet

Ron sell the ****ing club

This has been going on for months now

Do we honestly think we would have lost that last night if we had fresh new players
Feel sorry for maher how can he rotate players or fresh things up with no player’s , pleas Ron do the right thing ASAP !!!

I really dont understand Ron.

In business you are never going to like everyone you have to deal with, but just to ignore them is crazy... I dont know much about Tara or his £'s but its madness to ignore an enquiry to buy. Ron could easierly have palmed him off to Jez Moxley's firm to do their work on Tara and find out if he had the £'s or wasting time.

I honestly do think its no longer good for Rons health being involved in SUFC and the sooner this moves on the better for all parties.
The offer from Tara was part of a consortium, with a considerable combined wealth, to which Tara would have headed up, so in answer to your question, funds certainly wouldn’t have been an issue,

However Ron wouldn’t even engage enough to find this out though.

From what I’m told, the bid was a sizeable amount and would have been a full cash payment upfront.

The offer from Tara was part of a consortium, with a considerable combined wealth, to which Tara would have headed up, so in answer to your question, funds certainly wouldn’t have been an issue,

From what I’m told, the bid was a sizeable amount and would have been a full cash payment upfront.
Was this your mystery third horse?

Thanks @ForeverBlue - very interesting (& disapointing)

Seems madness that he didnt even engage with them..

It does baffle me that as soon as a name is mentioned the whole entire fan base questions Ron's motives, why he wouldn't sell to this person and if he really has the best interests at heart.

Whose to say that when Tara reached out his proposal was miles behind that of the supposed Aussie interest?

FWIW - Ron is still a massive **** and I am sorry for remotely sticking up for him.
Which begs the question will Ron accept the best deal for club or the one which gives him his best return at the expense of footballing side. He for a long time talked about a legacy was it ever real ? Now he can pass the blame on the support forcing him in a corner to survive and ditch the legacy spin

Which begs the question will Ron accept the best deal for club or the one which gives him his best return at the expense of footballing side. He for a long time talked about a legacy was it ever real ? Now he can pass the blame on the support forcing him in a corner to survive and ditch the legacy spin
All about the money, the only legacy he will leave will be in his will!

I'm sure the next protest will definitely force Ron to sell the club like the last one did...or the one before that....or the one before that....or the one before that....or the one before that....or the one before that....or the one before that....or the one before that....or the one before that....
Ah but there was one before all of them listed.😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back