• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't he just pay and get us out of embargo and add to the debt the new buyers get? Or is he really THAT skint?
By the time it's paid another will come and another embargo.
Nearly a year in embargo, is Ron trying to set a new world record?

Can't he just pay and get us out of embargo and add to the debt the new buyers get? Or is he really THAT skint?
I suspect that either the deal will be completed this week and the new owner pays or Ron will pay and the £1 will go up by a few hundred thousand.

You are talking about a “man” who deliberately withheld staff wages when he had the money to pay them, but was holding out for someone else to pay out.
The man has money stashed away in various places, but no morals!

I have a horrible feeling that all of this talk of a sale is a ruse.

I understand that Ron will only sell if he gets a sizeable repayment and interest. This means the only likely buyer is someone wit deep pockets tha really want to prise this away from him.

In the meantime, Ron needs cash but sees a tremendous profit opportunity on the real estate side ( which is his bread butter and jam).

We all get excited that he's selling - out of the woodwork comes people interested in buying. I'm not sure there is significantly wealthy or "blind" alternatives. I can only see a billionaire property magnate being interested. Unless Laurie pinto can find some more sports stars to invest.

Meanwhile Ron is sitting there with proof of value of the asset. An asset that's also performing favourably. He can then use this to raise capital on the premise of the inherent and stated value.

I'm not sure there's a deal to be done which is not cool.

So Thames Plaza..... directors who are Ron and sons have now paid 1.1 million for part of Cecil Jones playing field backing FF ..... completely lost for words at the game Ron is playing
Let’s be honest nothing surprises us with this weasel anymore or at least it doesn’t me
The whole thing just bloody stinks and the more I read about this man and some of his family the more I despise them for what they have done to our club
I don’t begrudge anyone trying to make a few Bob and get on in life but for some reason I do with this bunch

Yes you're right,Ron still showing at companies house site.
Still makes for lots of questions on his strategy
Companies House shows Ron as resigning as a Director on 14/3/22

It also shows Jack’s correspondence address as Roots Hall - I hope we’re charging him as much for the PO Box service as we charge Thomas for using it as a returns address for his Christmas Bauble business!

IMG_4207.jpeg
IMG_4206.jpeg

His mob would build over an orphanage and try to tell the poor orphans its for their own benefit. Hopefully Anna Firth and co make it very very difficult for them going forward with any business deals which will always have an edge to them.
Didn't he say in one of the zoom calls his kids had no interest in the club / property dealings ? #anotherlie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back