• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
He hadn't say it won't get payed either I believe he said if the club hasn't been sold He would pay the tax .That creep has plenty of cash hidden away In off shore accounts I bet

Not planning on travelling to Dorking on Tuesday but it's top v bottom and if they announce the sale of the club before Tuesday lunchtime I might have to reevaluate

We really change the title of this thread- SUFC has not for sale and probably never was.

All this has been either a) a ploy for time for Ron to drag his pension dream on a bit longer while he finds some other unscrupulous characters to invest a bit of money.
B) appease the fans into thinking he will sell and stop what he thought might be thousands making his life hell.

It appears he won on B as the protests have been ( as admirable as though who did commit to them) very very small in comparison to those of Blackpool and Swansea for example when they had scum owners. Months of conjecture and rumour ...oh look the season starts again and that will distract them..

I despise Ron with every fibre of my being but he is one very clever man, master of spin and holds all the Aces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back