• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one, FACT! Has offered anything 😂😂😂
Appreciate this and please don’t stop posting. There seems to be a bit of optimism from 2 or 3 other posters the last day or so. Is there something maybe happening under and NDA that you may not be aware of - or you think that hope is misguided?

Sorry, but I can’t be arsed with the abuse I get!

FACTS

We have consortium ready to buy in!

We have a group of people ready to take the club forward

They have the finance to clear the debt, sign players and have a brighter future!

We have a team of people who want to take Southend back to the football league, headed by one of the best negotiators to buy football clubs
In modern history!

Whatever is next, is next! But if the club is not bought, then simply put! IT IS DOWN TO RM and only RM!

Imagine your solicitors are refusing to present a bid, because you have NOT paid them! 😂

FACTS

They have the finance to clear the debt, sign players and have a brighter future!

We have a team of people who want to take Southend back to the football league, headed by one of the best negotiators to buy football clubs
In modern history!

Whatever is next, is next! But if the club is not bought, then simply put! IT IS DOWN TO RM and only RM!

Imagine your solicitors are refusing to present a bid, because you have NOT paid them! 😂
Thats all lovely stuff.

But can this go public. So that proper pressure can be put on martin and everybody isnt in the dark. Im talking serious pressure.

Otherwise its just all at the whim of the madman and the small percentage of fans that read shrimperzone, and doesnt really mean anything.

Thats all lovely stuff.

But can this go public. So that proper pressure can be put on martin and everybody isnt in the dark. Im talking serious pressure.

Otherwise its just all at the whim of the madman and the small percentage of fans that read shrimperzone, and doesnt really mean anything.
Exactly, we may not have a club to support by the end of month

That is an extremely sad & scary thought..😞😞😞

Thats all lovely stuff.

@CRATE seems a reasonable pressure

Someone asked the millwall question early

We do need to start getting some bite and help push this along

FACTS

In modern history!

Tell them to contact Chris Phillips / Echo and get it on the front page 'BUYERS FOUND'

Get the pressure out there rather than hiding behind a fan on SZ.

FACTS

In modern history!

Any more news your side then Crate or is it still as it was on Wednesday ?
Nothing has changed, except Laurie and his “partners” are ready when Ron goes “I’m ****ed”

This is the last post I make on this! As the abuse simply ain’t worth it!

Thats all lovely stuff.

Otherwise it’s just all at the whim of the madman and the small percentage of fans that read shrimperzone, and doesnt really mean anything.

They’re very close too! Before the next court deadline! But going public, is not as easy as you think!

Chris knows who the buyers are! It’s just NOT! That simple!

Why can't he put an article up without naming any names from the consortium?

How is that any different to you telling us on the Zone they are ready to buy, but being stopped by Ron not listening?

Surely there's no NDA or anything on that?

Or do the consortium have something to hide? Do they have unreasonable demands on Ron on the terms of sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back