• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has gone beyond belief now. I’ve seen evidence of what Jack is referring to. It’s complete bollocks. Ron is absolute vermin and ****ing about with the consortium. They are ready to go but he simply won’t engage with them. He is ignoring all Communication from them or their legal team. I now genuinely think he wants to ruin the club once and for all. It simply doesn’t make sense why he would behave like this. Just sell up and **** off once and for all. His life will become hell if he doesn’t sell but after all this time I really don’t think he will. In Laurie Pinto you have one of the most experienced people in the business dealing with this attempted takeover but even he is getting to the point of no return. If this continues the funding and deal in place will be withdrawn. They have had enough. The deal could have been concluded weeks ago but Ron continues to move the goal posts and refuses to engage. I’ve also heard that the Aussie talk of investment is unlikely to happen. I’ve no idea where we go from here.

For the record Jack is aware of this post

Literally; at the point of the end of my tether! To the people who choose to want to “not believe” or “don’t want cryptic posts” not an issue!

But today and for the past 72 hours; for a FACT! RM has ignored or played silly buggers time and time again!

I’ve sent evidence to usual suspects! But I hope soon to just post it publicly! As it’s getting stupid.
What is actually stopping you posting? It's not an NDA?

Everyone knows what we’re dealing with!

A verbal NDA / agreement. As such! And a desire to not screw anyone!
Share what you have so everyone is on the same page! The more people that know the more Ron will feel the pressure. What he is doing isn’t on let’s get him feeling the heat and get the word out more what he is doing

Can you post up your business plan stating what amounts you would spend and what on , so in years to come when we have a new owner , are being run really well and have published up to date accounts we can compare with your plan and say “ he was right all along “

its very easy to use existing accounts as posted on companies house a model and go from there

Share what you have so everyone is on the same page! The more people that know the more Ron will feel the pressure. What he is doing isn’t on let’s get him feeling the heat and get the word out more what he is doing
TBF Dan what I posted is a summary of what Jack is talking about. Obvs he has more proof, messages, screen shots etc

Most frustrating thing is all Ron has to do is say yes and a deal can be done so quickly with the people who are interested. But because no one has matched what he exactly wants instead of negotiating like any normal person would do he is just ignoring

You have been banging this drum for a long time now. Other than moan on SZ about listless fans what exactly have you done? Where is your proposal? Where is your business plan? What is your plan to pitch this properly to the fan base?
If you are so certain this is the way forward, if you care for this club then surely your current course of action which seems to be post umpteen messages expecting someone else to pick it up and run with it is at best listless.
Either be proactive or stop moaning.
FWIW I and it seems many others on here do not believe your suggestion is realistic.

take a look at the existing accounts .... free on companies house

and imagine you have access to all outgoings on an easily readable excel

and imagine an excel sheet with all incoming revenues - plus date of receipt

imagine you had a competent accountant and book keeping team producing weekly management accounts ...

imagine a department by department cost/revenue breakdown ..

imagine you had a decent relationship with your bank .

imagine goodwill doubled the commercial income ...

Think someone needs to break the NDA and say publicly we are offering what he wants here is the evidence and that Ron wants to and plans to kill the club. This will put so much more pressure on Ron than fans protesting etc. The protests are an inconvenience to him. If the big guns come out and absolutely destroy him in public it will massively damage his ego.

Think someone needs to break the NDA and say publicly we are offering what he wants here is the evidence and that Ron wants to and plans to kill the club. This will put so much more pressure on Ron than fans protesting etc. The protests are an inconvenience to him. If the big guns come out and absolutely destroy him in public it will massively damage his ego.
Agreed to an extent, but that will be up to Pinto and not Jack. If Pinto and those he's negotiating on behalf of decide to stick it out until it's impossible then they won't go public now and there's not much we can do, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back