• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think the Banner at the top of the Site should have a countdown clock to our next Court appearance?

Everything effectively needs to be sorted by that date, so a nice big number of days remaining would be perfect.

Plus it may also be the end for this thread šŸ¤ž

From the hints we have been given, not sure if fact, but I understood. N Power had accepted a pay deal and presumably PG Site services withdrew, which suggests a decent wodge returned to them, I dont know if these leaves any other creditor now apart from HMRC, which seems slightly encouraging

And have the Trust been paid yet or hanging on in hope?

If the above scenario is correct that could leave just the HMRC debt to be addressed, even if it has built up further

Would this also mean the embargo could be lifted?

Other snippets seem to affirm various gangs gathering and testing out who wants to join to them to invest

What I find interesting is where has all the money been flooding in to pay off the majority of the debt, staff and player wages etc Thats quite a wodge Shirley??

Is Shirley an Australian name like Sheila? Should I have started these comments with the opening Aussie gambit " S0 "

From the hints we have been given, not sure if fact, but I understood. N Power had accepted a pay deal and presumably PG Site services withdrew, which suggests a decent wodge returned to them, I dont know if these leaves any other creditor now apart from HMRC, which seems slightly encouraging

If the above scenario is correct that could leave just the HMRC debt to be addressed, even if it has built up further

Other snippets seem to affirm various gangs gathering and testing out who wants to join to them to invest

What I find interesting is where has all the money been flooding in to pay off the majority of the debt, staff and player wages etc Thats quite a wodge Shirley??

Is Shirley an Australian name like Sheila? Should I have started these comments with the opening Aussie gambit " S0 "
No The Trust have not been paid yet and if there was money flooding in then the water bill would of been paid or at least a payment plan put in place by now.

Flooding and Water .... šŸ’§ in the same line. I think I need help.šŸ¤Ŗ

Itā€™s a good question Barry. Maybe his offshore account. Is There any point in having one if you donā€™t have any money in it ?

And as of tomorrow there will be 9 working days left to pay all footballing debts Time this was all settled up. And out of interest, is the money owed to the Trust classed as a ā€˜footballing debt ā€˜ ?

13 days until our next date in court? Another adjournemount looking likely at this rate
The petition can remain open even if HMRC are paid. Not sure what the NL is asking of us exactly but we will need to clear the tax bill part of the petition at least.

Itā€™s a good question Barry. Maybe his offshore account. Is There any point in having one if you donā€™t have any money in it ?

And as of tomorrow there will be 9 working days left to pay all footballing debts Time this was all settled up. And out of interest, is the money owed to the Trust classed as a ā€˜footballing debt ā€˜ ?
Football debts were cleared at the end of July. He will need to keep all staff salaries up to date and pay all other "football creditors" including clubs owed money (for a transfer like Powell from Kettering [THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE]).

The Trust loan is not a football debt.

Football debts were cleared at the end of July. He will need to keep all staff salaries up to date and pay all other "football creditors" including clubs owed money (for a transfer like Powell from Kettering [THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE]).

The Trust loan is not a football debt.
If the trust loan isnā€™t a football debt, then who is responsible for paying it back?

Literally; at the point of the end of my tether! To the people who choose to want to ā€œnot believeā€ or ā€œdonā€™t want cryptic postsā€ not an issue!

But today and for the past 72 hours; for a FACT! RM has ignored or played silly buggers time and time again!

Iā€™ve sent evidence to usual suspects! But I hope soon to just post it publicly! As itā€™s getting stupid.

Literally; at the point of the end of my tether! To the people who choose to want to ā€œnot believeā€ or ā€œdonā€™t want cryptic postsā€ not an issue!

But today and for the past 72 hours; for a FACT! RM has ignored or played silly buggers time and time again!

Iā€™ve sent evidence to usual suspects! But I hope soon to just post it publicly! As itā€™s getting stupid.
What a c*** looks like he really is gonna let us rot

Doing what?

This is standard Ron. I don't know why anyone would not believe he would behave like this. Bloke is a delusional moron.

Guessing even your positivity & optimism is dwindling more day by day ?

Youā€™ve sent it to @Usual_Suspect 2 ? Come on Mark spill the beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back