• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d just like to add, what I was sent backs up what @CRATE has been saying.

Some of this information I had already heard, and had an idea about, some was news to me.
But you were not prove to the some / most of the information before he sent it to you? From my recollection your more ITK on transfers than the takeover (think you said that)

This is why I am confused (maybe others too), as for me the only way someone can confirm something is if they are privy to all the information from the same source

I don’t doubt you on transfers and player info you have pretty much always been nailed on and again like with Crate on this i appreciate your insight an updates and urge you to carry n giving them

Last edited:
But you wer enot prove to the some / most of the information before he sent it to you? From my recollection your more ITK on transfers than the takeover (think you said that)

This is why I am confused (maybe others too), as for me the only way someone can confirm something is if they are privy to all the information from the same source

I don’t doubt you on transfers and player info you have pretty much always been nailed on and again like with Crate on this i appreciate your insight an updates and urge you to carry n giving them

I know more stuff on transfers than finance and takeover that’s correct.

What I’ve been sent is stuff like messages that show work is going on in the background from people involved in the deal. I knew the people involved in the deal.

It confirmed a meeting took place with some of the players involved, and I’ve seen bits.

I hadn’t been privy to some messages. I’ve now seen them.

What I’ve been sent is stuff like messages that show work is going on in the background from people involved in the deal. I knew the people involved in the deal.

It confirmed a meeting took place with some of the players involved, and I’ve seen bits.

Jack Bridge taking minutes and Wes Fonguck doing the teas.

Thanks for the clarity, personally for me (and I am not having a go) you’re verifying something you cant be sure of based on your comments above. I can send you en email saying I had a meeting with Tom Lawrence but it doesnt mean it happened. I know I sound sceptical and i guess my realism is becoming sceptical but given I have no info and everything has fallen to pieces so far for my club i think it is understandable. I loathe RM with a passion (as has been mentioned on other threads) and his actions are increasing my scepticism every day.

Thanks for the clarity, personally for me (and I am not having a go) you’re verifying something you cant be sure of based on your comments above. I can send you en email saying I had a meeting with Tom Lawrence but it doesnt mean it happened. I know I sound sceptical and i guess my realism is becoming sceptical but given I have no info and everything has fallen to pieces so far for my club i think it is understandable. I loathe RM with a passion (as has been mentioned on other threads) and his actions are increasing my scepticism every day.

No offence, but I give up!

So where are we going? Next court case. WUP. Ron dodges another bullet with bs grounds for adjournment. Poll is demanded on SZ. “Who is responsible for SUFC’s predicament? 40% say RM. 45% say @CRATE, 15% say duh, I don’t f**king know.

Come on everyone. Focus.
According to TalkSport I was the saviour! According to me, the 7 horseman in an Australian themed Trojan are slowly crossing the moat to enter the castle.

According to TalkSport I was the saviour! According to me, the 7 horseman in an Australian themed Trojan are slowly crossing the moat to enter the castle.
This is another cryptic message right? Slowly crossing the moat to enter the castle… Castle being RH get in Crate I’ve cracked it! On the beers tonight I think or should I wait?

No offence, but I give up!
None taken. If that’s what you want then fine, you can only do what you want to do, as I say I like your updates but it can be confusing for those not in the know

I jus cant see how someone can verify something if they have nothing from their side to verify against, or have spent a while looking at what’s been sent and verifying that against another source.

I don’t consider myself to be ignorant towards takeovers and business as I’ve worked in and around insurance, banking, investments etc for 37 years but this last however months since the club has been put up for sale has been like nothing ever seen. Only the Man U takeover seems to have taken longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back