• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SUFC: The Future SUFC up for sale

Our hopes and visions for the rebirth of Southend United, plus any plans published by the consortium for discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s pretty clear what’s happened today; the badger has secured the sausages, and all the ducks are swimming in the water

Clear?
Ah !! But what about Cantina's seagulls? Are they still chasing sardines. It all makes sense now.

To whoever the person is who has sent DMs about the fact I have a criminal record.

Can I just make it clear, yes. I did have a criminal conviction! It is now spent and happened 9 years ago.

I’ve said many times, I know I’m marmite to some people. I couldn’t care less. To the person sending the DMs my number is 07932931008 you’re welcome to call me any time.

I’m not proud of it and I’ve done alot to put it right. I understand some maybe upset, but ****ing hell, I’m only sharing information about something I know direct about.

@BoyWonder2 dont say anything if you wish not to, but I’m pretty sure what I’ve shown you backs Ip what I’ve posted publicly!

To whoever the person is who has sent DMs about the fact I have a criminal record.

Can I just make it clear, yes. I did have a criminal conviction! It is now spent and happened 9 years ago.

I’ve said many times, I know I’m marmite to some people. I couldn’t care less. To the person sending the DMs my number is 07932931008 you’re welcome to call me any time.

I’m not proud of it and I’ve done alot to put it right. I understand some maybe upset, but ****ing hell, I’m only sharing information about something I know direct about.

@BoyWonder2 dont say anything if you wish not to, but I’m pretty sure what I’ve shown you backs Ip what I’ve posted publicly!
It’s a shame it’s come to this. Are we United or are we not.

Ron will love this. Especially as it hasn’t cost him anything.

Last edited:
Why if some one is intressted in either buying pf funding the club .What person in there right mind would bail Ron out .Its far easyer to sit on the fence untill the day of the court case .Then idf the HRMC is payed .Maybe then someone will show there hand .Just a thought .

I don’t care. I’ve put my head well above the parapet and stuck it on RM outside his house, outside court, at Roots Hall.

And for anyone who cares.

This is why the documentary has yet to come out! Filming a documentary with zero club involvement. Interviews around the fans, and personalities continues in private. Whilst this comes true!

Continue to dig me out as you wish, but you’re aiming at the wrong person!
967D7572-2228-4AD0-835D-5EF81EA5F15D.jpeg

I can vouch for the stuff @CRATE is saying.

I’ve been sceptical of some stuff, and it all stems from the “documentary” and the about of abuse flung around about that.

Some of the bits I knew some stuff about, others I didn’t. As I say, I’m not the best person to ask on this takeover. I hear bits and pieces of course, but it’s not my area, same with the financial side of things.

The famous 5/magnificent 7/Aussies or whoever are working away in the background. Things aren’t dead in the water like some are suggesting, and I doubt we’ll hear anything in the next few days for example. As @Medway Blue said, TL confirmed RM wants out, and that’s been the way for a while.

RM’s biggest problem is RM himself. I’m not sure he knows himself what he wants. It’s like when you ask your wife what they want for dinner. One minute one thing is up for sale, work goes on that, then he decides he doesn’t want a curry, he wants a Chinese. You dig the menu out, write everything down, and then the Chinese is shut on a Tuesday. She doesn’t want a dominos/papa johns/pizza but, but wants a pizza from the kebab shop, but they don’t do her favourite pizza she normally gets from the chain restaurants. She looks through the fridge and freezer, then doesn’t want to cook, you offer but she doesn’t fancy anything you have. Soon, it’s 9pm and you’re both starving and revert to the curry, but it’s ****.

It’s frustrating, it’s slow moving, it’s a head ****, but it’s RM in a nutshell.

Of course we aren’t. I’d like to think we all want RM out. Fully out, not lurking in the background.

We have 5,000 plus on a match day watching the same match, and you rarely get anyone on here agreeing about a players performance.

Some people love the yellow in our new kit, others hate it. The custard splat is the best or worst kit depending on who you speak to.

Some are Flavs, some are Bart. Someone doesn’t believe Boxing Day is the 26th December.

About the only thing the majority of people agree on is the referees a ****er…

I can vouch for the stuff @CRATE is saying.

I’ve been sceptical of some stuff, and it all stems from the “documentary” and the about of abuse flung around about that.

Some of the bits I knew some stuff about, others I didn’t. As I say, I’m not the best person to ask on this takeover. I hear bits and pieces of course, but it’s not my area, same with the financial side of things.

The famous 5/magnificent 7/Aussies or whoever are working away in the background. Things aren’t dead in the water like some are suggesting, and I doubt we’ll hear anything in the next few days for example. As @Medway Blue said, TL confirmed RM wants out, and that’s been the way for a while.

RM’s biggest problem is RM himself. I’m not sure he knows himself what he wants. It’s like when you ask your wife what they want for dinner. One minute one thing is up for sale, work goes on that, then he decides he doesn’t want a curry, he wants a Chinese. You dig the menu out, write everything down, and then the Chinese is shut on a Tuesday. She doesn’t want a dominos/papa johns/pizza but, but wants a pizza from the kebab shop, but they don’t do her favourite pizza she normally gets from the chain restaurants. She looks through the fridge and freezer, then doesn’t want to cook, you offer but she doesn’t fancy anything you have. Soon, it’s 9pm and you’re both starving and revert to the curry, but it’s ****.

It’s frustrating, it’s slow moving, it’s a head ****, but it’s RM in a nutshell.

Thank you BW. Hopefully now some people will put down the BB Guns!

Not sure what any of that past stuff has to do with anything to be honest what a stupid minority! From what I know it’s pretty clear on who we are waiting on to get our club back with concrete information!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back