• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Statement from Kimura Group

As others have stated Ron Martin has no where to put the blame now I’m sure he will find a way as is his trend ,
We all know the club is in a serious trouble it looks as if the group have a partner keep checking the echo

Why has it taken them 3 months to come to that conclusion!!

If you had Millions of pounds to spend I assume you’d want to spend it wisely and clarify all the facts and figures….

I said from the start that there pockets was not deep enough! Once again I've been proven right!!
There is no mention or suggestion in that statement that they are short of money. None whatsoever.

Only they know what they mean by it. My (complete) guess is that the one thing they might be short of is the patience needed to deal with an owner who, even now, is still playing games with the club's future.

There is no mention or suggestion in that statement that they are short of money. None whatsoever.

Only they know what they mean by it. My (complete) guess is that the one thing they might be short of is the patience needed to deal with an owner who, even now, is still playing games with the club's future.
Why else would they pull out? If they had the money and was as interested as they have been then there is absolutely no reason not to buy the club! Money overcomes every problem in front of them.Nothing to do with Ron,we all know Ron will take a pound note all day long.

That's because RM is refusing to offer the more lucrative parts of the project ? Who would want just a debt ridden football club ?
This is exactly the issue.

Ron's statements are brilliant PR. Deflects his requests for a return by mentioning the club elements and not the ground. Broke the NDA by sharing the terms and now more interested parties. Ron asking for millions upfront to protect an outcome for him. Ron is not a saviour here other than for his own returns.

Well of course it is!! They won't admit it but they don't have the money! Its a blatant cop out.
How do know they haven't got the money ? They may have just had enough of Ron's antics and his refusal to offer the more lucrative parts of the project.

Back