• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Solihull Moors 2-4 Southend United

They were good. Unlike that idiot v Sutton the ref didn’t make the game about him. His cards were correct and without fuss or drama….. plus he ignored the whinges of their keeper
I wish he'd ignored Gus giving him stick. Better still, I wish Gus would keep that sizable yellow card prone gob of his firmly shut and leave his football to do the talking.

Gus2.jpeg

Sincere apologies to all Shrimper Zoners for the lack of a Matchday Vlog.....................................I was getting married yesterday and son, D1 was in attendance with his good lady and their children...woo hoo 💒 🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺
Normal service, I am assured will be resumed next week
Congratulations Harry. Does that mean you're back in the land of doing as you're told, like the rest of us now?

Sincere apologies to all Shrimper Zoners for the lack of a Matchday Vlog.....................................I was getting married yesterday and son, D1 was in attendance with his good lady and their children...woo hoo 💒 🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺🍻🍺
How selfish!
Couldn't you have got spliced at B'ham airport and hightailed it to the game straight after?
Me, Me, Me - that's all the world is today. 😉 😉

I know it’s the distant past for you now, but if you try really hard you might faintly recall that everything is about twice as quick in League One. Glad Moncs is able to keep up with the bin men & window cleaners he’s playing alongside.
Hopefully we'll find out just how better or not Orient are when we play you in Div 2 next season

That really was a fantastic afternoon. In general, it was a great team performance. I'm sure we'd all love to see that energy and attacking intent every week. Really liked the way we set-up yesterday. We looked like a completely different team to the one we saw at Fylde, where we were passive, slow and flat. I thought we might be tired after a long trip on Tuesday, but we were on it straight from kick-off. Everyone put a shift in, and if we hadn't gifted them their goals, the win would have been even more comfortable. We could have probably scored more goals, but I'm more than happy with 4 on the road. We were very clinical yesterday, which is great to see.

Special mentions for Appiah-Forson and Pepple who were outstanding. I also thought Bonne worked incredibly hard, once up to full fitness, he's going to be a huge asset. To be fair, no-one has a bad game yesterday.

All in all, it was the perfect away day, and living locally was an added bonus, my son and I were home by 17:30. 😉

no consideration 😀

Congratulations!

Hopefully, some of the throng of injured players will be back soon? I've lost track, but I thought we were expecting some back by now? Walker possibly, Cav maybe? Has anyone got an up-to-date sitrep with the crocks, please?

Hopefully, some of the throng of injured players will be back soon? I've lost track, but I thought we were expecting some back by now? Walker possibly, Cav maybe? Has anyone got an up-to-date sitrep with the crocks, please?
Walker’s closest. Soon he’ll be on the bench reading between the lines. Maybe Gateshead?

Miley - latest we knew was being diagnosed. Think he’s another casualty of our not perfect medical department.

Coker - probably back on grass next week if timescales were to be believed.

Waldron - Reckon a way off.

Walker’s closest. Soon he’ll be on the bench reading between the lines. Maybe Gateshead?

Miley - latest we knew was being diagnosed. Think he’s another casualty of our not perfect medical department.

Coker - probably back on grass next week if timescales were to be believed.

Waldron - Reckon a way off.
Thanks :Thumbs up: Walker and Coker back over the next couple of weeks would transform our bench options. Possibly a signing or two as well would be great. I think Collin needs to feel a bit more pressure from a credible alternative on the bench (like David Martin was).

Thanks :Thumbs up: Walker and Coker back over the next couple of weeks would transform our bench options. Possibly a signing or two as well would be great. I think Collin needs to feel a bit more pressure from a credible alternative on the bench (like David Martin was).
Agreed, I think if Maher and co had their way Coker and Wood would be out on loan in full squad/development ideals.

Back