• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Small things that need to be done at the ground

Surely it's time to paint over the info all about the new stadium etc. above those pizza places.
I reckon, if possible, they should remove the photographs that are on those hoardings and auction them off. I’d be interested. Perhaps get the Paint Shop Boys who did the ticket office back on site 😜

As do those whose view is obstructed while they come back to their seats.
Especially when they stop halfway down the stairs, have a chat with their mates, faff a bit because they cant remember where their seat is, and get half the row standing up so they can get past. Can we have a gate to stop people coming in and out of the seats during the game? :-)

I'm at work and haven't got time to go through this thread.

Who was it who said they would paint seat numbers please?

Can they send me a DM asap please.

Off topic but why do vegans and vegetarians want food to look like what they are against eating?
If it tastes good and animals haven’t suffered during its production where is the downside? We don’t stop eating meat because we don’t enjoy sausage rolls or Cornish pasties, we stop because we’ve realised that it’s not necessary for animals to suffer and die to sustain our own lives.

Can they not get an artist to paint some southend legends on the side of that wall? Like they do in Liverpool. Or Kev, currie and benno👍🏼
I know Tom has been talking to people at City Jam so hopefully, this might involve those monstrosities covered in Ronisms!

Toilets aren't disgusting. Its people that make them disgusting. Perhaps we need some Urinal targets with some club badges on so people get better with their aiming.

I'd imagine the queue to wash the hands in the sink forms much of the melee as there are 10 urinals and 2 cubicles yet only 2 sinks. Unless a lot of people are not washing their hands due to the lack of soap 🤔

I know the lack of soap has got everyone all lathered up but after Covid restrictions were lifted I was amazed at the number of people that did not wash their hands. So washing your hands is all well and good if you have magic powers and can open the door to the toilet without touching it because i'd say 7 out of 10 pee and flee. So all that careful handwashing results in back to square one again.

Myself personally, I bring by own alcoholic hand rub for use once I'm out of the toilets, but I've also mastered the art of not ****ing on my hands in the first place.
Couldn't agree more.

That's very kind of you but you shouldn't need to.

Can you honestly imagine any of the 10 owners own offices/buildings not have a member of staff to sort these things out.
But this is the trouble. I just spoke to Tom and he said he's been told there's a contractor who fills the soap dispensers in the toilets.

I think people have been allowed to get lax, personally.

But this is the trouble. I just spoke to Tom and he said he's been told there's a contractor who fills the soap dispensers in the toilets.

I can confirm the soap dispensers do get filled up prior to the games. I get there early to fill up a couple of containers.

If anyone needs any soap drop me a message. I've got litres of the stuff :Thumbs up:

Nail on the head, id like to think all these things are being reviewed after the takeover.

Back