• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mention of me sob ! Sir my plans for fame are dashed (sulks back into the shadows (trips and bangs his head on way down )

The Shadows? oooh, can you get me Hank Marvin's autograph? :)

I wasn't mentioned either, which is good. Creep up unknown, then BANG, take over the world!

1 poster rather smugly lays out stats and then invites my reply then ignores my reply...............................that sucks

ladies and gentlemen, I give you Alanis Morissette.

Isn't it..

Alanis-Morissette-Ironic-63645.jpg

....don't you think?

Really?

Thought it's what makes this place interesting.Unlike you.

Only joking:)

Ow.....and you are a right blast!!!! lighting up all our lives with your intuitive, fade in fade out comments, jumping on the back of some one else's arguments instead of building one of your own.

Only joking S&TV

;)

Doesn't interest me one bit, i don't play for them. What does interest me is the arrogance of your team members.

Club members! Remember we have 4 teams!! :) To be honest, i dont get involved with (barely any) repping nowadays ... either positive or negative, as people can get a bit touchy over it. However, i can confirm, there isn't some mass thread on the SZFC forum, saying who people are going to target next. Even Matt/Cricko/Ux can vouch for that.

Your post did make me giggle and you did make a few valid points in your serious, anti-serious post!

Kev

Woe is me. I'm never included in 'the truth'. My time on here has been a total waste. You should see the waste I make of the time I don't spend on here!

It has been interesting watching the site evolve, mind. Certainly different in 2008 to 2004

'The Mods then get involved, and make sure, that if we don't conform, and hug terrorists, then we can have a life ban (from what? I tell you a ****ing website!!!)

1 thing happens after.
the banned get unbanned,
the other posters complain'

(the above are quotes from the opening post in this thread from 'The Chameleon'...)

On this note, can I be the first poster to request reconsideration of the life ban of 'Barcelona Blue'? I've lost my only 'friend' in SZ since whatever indiscretions he committed & I'm feeling so lonesome out here...

Last edited:
Just thought of another one J. The "no job clique who can post 200 times a day" (believe there's only one member currently though). It baffles me how a couple of these can actually afford their internet subscription. I blame those pesky white folk who claim everything off the government that they can.

agreed 100%

the poster you refer to only joined in august and has netted nearly 3500 posts.

approx 1100 posts per month
approx 170 posts per day

blimey davey how can you do it!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back