• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
for me,

the old pals act appears to be used on here.

the other day i was informed that "banter" is ok and is indeed part of the "pub" scene.which seemed fair enough,yet i started a silly thread titles FAO and it was duly locked!!!!

this thread was harmless banter which i doubt caused any offence,yet the explanation given for locking it was "either pm or go on live thread" to me this smacks of double standards.

there you go.

Your not wrong,

I started a thread as some fun and a little micky take at the board, for being so boring at times, entitled MY Favourite, favourite, erm favourite etc.

Got canned by Matt the Gimp or is that what J just calls him? I thought he was a 'twit' - or change the vowel and it rhymes with Matt - for being utterly ludicrous, just such a pompous act by an complete oaf - but thats Matt.

Oh he thinks he was right but not really and after the initial PM from him; I just delete the rest - fan or no fan - SZ owner or not - gimp or no gimp - Matt the tw*t or twit

I want a riot of my own!!

the rest of the lyrics could be taken wrongly by GB and TrueBlue (are they the same person?)

Your not wrong,

I started a thread as some fun and a little micky take at the board, for being so boring at times, entitled MY Favourite, favourite, erm favourite etc.

Got canned by Matt the Gimp or is that what J just calls him? I thought he was a 'twit' - or change the vowel and it rhymes with Matt - for being utterly ludicrous, just such a pompous act by an complete oaf - but thats Matt.

Oh he thinks he was right but not really and after the initial PM from him; I just delete the rest - fan or no fan - SZ owner or not - gimp or no gimp - Matt the tw*t or twit

i fail to understand how mods can determine banter from another banter?

is it not all banter?

the other day i got slaughtered with "banter" which this particular mod deemed ok,yet when the banter is returned to his pal by me it gets locked.

is it not all banter?

the other day i got slaughtered with "banter" which this particular mod deemed ok,yet when the banter is returned to his pal by me it gets locked.

Should we make it connected to our friends list; only have banter with your registered friend!?

is it not all banter?

Power tripping mod probably

steady now, you'll get banned

Like I care.

Truth is; what is the point of being a 'normal' non bigoted, non political non racial, non homophobe etc when you just cannot do & say much on a website for 'you' the fan.

Sure we are all different & by now we should know that. Sure some people write whats in their heads & it comes out wrong etc, but still I care not for something that constricts so much.

Sure I may rant/rebel but beware the revolution.

Personally the SZ5 should perhaps become more, to include the likes of Scott, make him responsible for these issues and tell him the consqences if he does not oversee the Zone.

I fear for my kids, not for me......

All unnecessary Dash. Matt is a top bloke - moderating this board is I'd imagine one hell of a job and I'm sure he had his reasons why he banned or deleted the thread.

I take my hat off to all the moderators of Szone - with so many different types of people who sometimes rub each other up the wrong way - it must be one hell of a job to make sure lines aren't crossed etc.

And remember, all this is here for our benefit, for free.

All unnecessary Dash. Matt is a top bloke - moderating this board is I'd imagine one hell of a job and I'm sure he had his reasons why he banned or deleted the thread.

I take my hat off to all the moderators of Szone - with so many different types of people who sometimes rub each other up the wrong way - it must be one hell of a job to make sure lines aren't crossed etc.

fair comment MK,

would be a little better if everyone is treated in the same way

just a thought

Power tripping mod probably
The owners (of which I am not one for the record) put a lot of their own money into this website. For you to use. Comments like the above just get their backs up.

Why don't you stick your hand in your pocket and donate via paypal on one of the links under the owners signatures?

Is it any wonder there is a considerable turnover of owners since this website was first launched? It's because of the attitude of some on here and they end up just giving up.

The owners (of which I am not one for the record) put a lot of their own money into this website. For you to use. Comments like the above just get their backs up.

Why don't you stick your hand in your pocket and donate via paypal on one of the links under the owners signatures?

Is it any wonder there is a considerable turnover of owners since this website was first launched? It's because of the attitude of some on here and they end up just giving up.

morning mate,

how is it going buddy.

For the record, Matt is a very nice fella indeed, and i jest when i change his name as he well knows, he is also my soul mate, and is very passionate about all things i love, football, cricket and making a butler do all our work..

MATT THE SHRIMP!!
MATT THE SHRIMP!!

Matt the shrimp - PM Elect 2009

It isn't, it needs saying, time & time again.

You don't know what happened and stuff I received from this plum, I only knew of him, so for first impressions he lacks credibilty.

I suggest they get more people involved because they are 'over worked'.

We know what Scott is like, but he makes valid pints as does the SZ5, but saying he keeps begging to come back & they let him is a vicious circle & he is good to have on the SZ as a very bright beacon to life on the SZ.

You pay if you want but you would probably be lonely on the SZ!

Or come to Shrimperzone presents.... The Colours Between on the 29.11.08

Tickets only £5 and every penny goes to the running of this fantastic, work avoiding website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back