• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have a clique to myself here or what? :unsure:

Glad you do at least like my cake even if you think my posts are crap - and as you well know, I didn't moan about the last lot of neg rep you left me, even sent you a "x" for leaving it! I only moan when I think it's being done unfairly, and as that's usually the sole purpose of those leaving it, then it achieves its aim.

Do I have a clique to myself here or what? :unsure:

Glad you do at least like my cake even if you think my posts are crap - and as you well know, I didn't moan about the last lot of neg rep you left me, even sent you a "x" for leaving it! I only moan when I think it's being done unfairly, and as that's usually the sole purpose of those leaving it, then it achieves its aim.

Glad you have taken it in good heart.. Any cake for Christmas?? :)

What's the point of red-repping anyway?

Far more challenging sitting at the desk muttering "that's bollox" and then typing it and arguing in the public domain.
Better effect too if you can mug 'em off!

No, it was a bare faced lie, if all was to be believed on here, i apparently support nazism the BNP and Enoch *chrissy* Powell..

OOOOOOO the irony..

I need a lay down.

tell me about it.

what makes me chuckle,

1 poster rather smugly lays out stats and then invites my reply then ignores my reply...............................that sucks

I've heard that graysblue thinks he owns his own company with many workers. Can someone please ask him to post up a link of his companies website? Failing that, a link to the telephone directly is good enough. I'm going to see if I can drum up some business for him. Free advertising like.

No no, just generally touting for a bit of cake, i must admit, it was my down fall.. It was scrumptious!!

But if i have to settle for the raffle event, so be it :(

See, now this is becoming cliquish in itself, and you're the one doing it J!

I do a very nice coffee and amaretto one with sprinkled toasted almonds on top - quite nice at this time of year, or could just do more chocolate ones.

I do a very nice coffee and amaretto one with sprinkled toasted almonds on top - quite nice at this time of year, or could just do more chocolate ones.

Listen lady,

I LURRRRVVVEEEE THE CAKE..

And the coffee one does sound nice, let me decide and get back to you.

I've heard that graysblue thinks he owns his own company with many workers. Can someone please ask him to post up a link of his companies website? Failing that, a link to the telephone directly is good enough. I'm going to see if I can drum up some business for him. Free advertising like.

hi mate,

did i say that..................sorry mate it was all porkies i am on the dole.

i am on the dole.

is she good...

1730-00-01.JPG

Ok ok.. this it getting off topic now!!

Enough.. back to the original post.

No no, just generally touting for a bit of cake, i must admit, it was my down fall.. It was scrumptious!!
You mean you aren't going to take up running with TrueBlue? (See the SZFC Clique forum :))

One of my all-time faves! Pretty Please! Tinks will tell you I'm a very nice person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back