• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Will you renew/buy a season card?

• Yes, I will renew

Votes: 84 59.2%
  • Yes, I am getting a new one

Votes: 9 6.3%
  • No, I am not renewing

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • No, I don't have one and won't next season

Votes: 33 23.2%
  • Only if we gain promotion

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Only if Brown leaves

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Bart/Abstain

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters
We are complaining about a £20 rise after the price has been frozen for four seasons now? This seems very reasonable to me and hardly excessive. To be honest, I would have thought the powers that be would have waited to see if we go up to L1 then hike the season/match day tickets accordingly then.

i am far from well off but more than happy to pay the £20 extra required for my season ticket to support my club next year.

The price may have frozen, but the product has gone backwards.

How many games have people actually enjoyed this season?

I don't mind the increase IF the football is enjoyable to watch!!! But this season the football is atrocious. A few STH I know don't even go as they do not enjoy watching crap!! I say bring back the away season ticket.

It's 50/50 whether I renew this year, might just wait to see which league we are in next year! and just PAYG.

Same here. I think if we go up the football will get worse though. If we struggle to score in L2, will we really score in L1?

Just seen on the OS that you can get finance through Zebra Finance at the bottom of this article, which I don't think they put there originally.

http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...blues-box-office-southend-united-2269529.aspx

Poll added too.

They have used this "adverse" lender in the pass but I remember the club saying they had so many DD's bounce and couldnt collect them.

Might be worth setting it up making acouple of payments then canceling the DD and seeing what happens

They have used this "adverse" lender in the pass but I remember the club saying they had so many DD's bounce and couldnt collect them.

Might be worth setting it up making acouple of payments then canceling the DD and seeing what happens

Well, I would imagine that as you sign up to a credit agreement defaulting on it will have a direct impact on your ability to get finance in the future. Not to mention the default fees and interest that will be associated with defaulting.

I would also presume that the club will confiscate your Season Ticket.

I think overall the season ticket price is reasonable

The standard of football in the fourth tier is the highest it has ever been. But I agree OUR style of play is utter dross. Not a single time have we scored more than two at home this season.

I shall still be renewing mine for next season although I seem to have lost some enthusiasm of late

The standard of football in the fourth tier is the highest it has ever been. But I agree OUR style of play is utter dross. Not a single time have we scored more than two at home this season.

Objection, your Honour ..... speculation.

Your first sentence is not capable of being substantiated, your second is sound opinion and the third is indisputable fact.

Will be renewing today although i can't say i'm looking forward to another season of Brown's football.

I tried to renew over the phone and they told me I had to come to the Ticket Office and fill the forms in

The young lad I spoke to happily did it and I received receipt in post Thursday. Just depends on who you get on the phone and what mood their in at the time I suppose

And depending on how much you like PB. Just saying. :smile:

renewed mine yesterday before the match payed on the zebra finance this time as a lump sum is hard to find .But only adds a small amount to the season ticket price .

Back