• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so goddam angry I really haven't got the words but I want this sale to go through so that thehoofw*nking bunglec*unt of a human can stop destroying our club and hopefully disappear somewhere and die a slow sad painful death
I really don’t think that’s too much to ask as a long suffering fan..

Not in the know but I know this. Ron will now consult his inner circle (4 mirrors NSEW) and consider at what offer price does he become better off than letting the club fold. I suspect he will sell, bank the cash and as Landlord of RH hopefully see the value rise, but it’s not a given.
Does he age though when he looks in the Mirror or just see a chiselled bob sleigh Adonis??

Really feel for Kris and Simon. They put everything into this and would have done an amazing job. **** you Ron.
What do you base that on? I've seen a few mentions again of the Kimura group but have never seen anything to show why they have so much love on here. Please don't say it's because they are fans aa our current owner claims that too.

It's at an advanced stage? WTF are they serious. I for one do not think my loathing for one man could ever get any worse.

Please get this advanced deal over the line and send the Rat down under, like they used to do with crminals.

What do you base that on? I've seen a few mentions again of the Kimura group but have never seen anything to show why they have so much love on here. Please don't say it's because they are fans aa our current owner claims that too.
I base that on talking to Simon and hearing his clearly defined and achievable goals which would have taken us forward while keeping us as a sustainable business and advancing steadily through the leagues.
A strange post
Why?

Can someone confirm this new interested buyer is actually buying

Is it just the Club and Roots Hall or

or the whole Fossetts Farm Project as well ?

Reactions: TJC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back