• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
EightyTwenty Solutions seems to have been founded in 2017 and sold in 2021 for an undisclosed fee.

I’m sure that earned him a tidy sim but given that Justin Rees Co-founded it with a John Kelly that suggests proceeds would have been split at least two ways. It seems unlikely that four years would have been enough to be worth the amount that would afford him the deep pockets that our club requires. I wonder if he’s teamed up with those already interested?

It all seems quite curious.
85 employees- to give an idea of size

I wouldn’t call him a nobody, especially since he’s pretty much our only hope of ridding ourselves of the rat to see another day.

We don’t know him, and he doesn’t own Qantas or half of Australia, but he’s a lot less of a nobody than Ron just going by the few snippets we’ve heard. Ron is the biggest empty vessel there is.
Rack off ya flamin galar.

These NDA's have been an absolute farce. Makes them seem so pointless. Kimura were made to be quiet until Ron decided and seems this guy too.

As others have said, now his name is there, one would hope we have some clarity on his part to really crank up the pressure on Ron. I doubt it though.

How curious that this article should be published on the day when it feels like the fans were once again building momentum to turn the screw on the rat, particularly in the light of his petulant comments about media leaks the other week. A cynic might even have thought the release of Justin’s name was even sanctioned by the rat himself.
Hate to quote my own post but I’d stake my house on this being the case. ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back