• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sale of Southend United to Justin Rees and his consortium

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Stan Collymore’s happy Dance Twitter (or whatever it’s called now) post about earlier?

Assuming he would know how the takeover is going….

So ive been told on hear to chil out Was fans trowing tenns balls and toy rats chilled out i think not .And people outside his gaff .They are just as angry as i am Its now got to final all the supportes need to be at peace . And that can only happen when the take over is done and dusted .

So ive been told on hear to chil out Was fans trowing tenns balls and toy rats chilled out i think not .And people outside his gaff .They are just as angry as i am Its now got to final all the supportes need to be at peace . And that can only happen when the take over is done and dusted .
Everything the Protest group have done and will be continuing to do has been about getting the national press to take notice. You can hardly say that has not been achieved.

WE stay United as a fan base.

Last edited:
Has said he won’t be in court on Weds, apparently.
On Sunday at Ratty mansion we were told that he will be attending on Wednesday, and I have no reason to doubt the source. So many rumours one way or another, maybe it's best to wait and see, because even if we know, it won't make any difference to the outcome.

On Sunday at Ratty mansion we were told that he will be attending on Wednesday, and I have no reason to doubt the source. So many rumours one way or another, maybe it's best to wait and see, because even if we know it won't make any difference to the outcome.
Fair enough. That’s him contradicting himself to fans as per. Sure someone said he told someone as court on phone or person that he was not going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back